RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
egiados

Skype may RGH?

Yes it's possible. Especially when you consider the 8yr old still has more power than most smartphones. Nothing released for the public to date, that I know of. So, no. Spam the MIT students, I'll bet you $50 at least one has already written their own API for it.

MS- won't be doing one (I don't work for them), they may cave in to demand and share the first public release with retail units.

It requires Xbox LIVE Gold connection afaik, and RGH consoles should stay the f*ck away from LIVE so... the short answer is... No

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Hey Swizzy mate but there has to be some way to chatting with friends while on xbox ...esp during gameplay.... it'll be fun.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Hey Swizzy mate but there has to be some way to chatting with friends while on xbox ...esp during gameplay.... it'll be fun.Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Well, you can use your computer... or a retail machine... there are ways of communicating with the retail machines over Xbox Live, Skype and such aren't easy to add support for without a server to handle it all, similar to LiNK...