RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
sopadodu

Help Internet conection failiure!!!

One month ago i started to have a problem with my internet conection not beeing able to download covers for games "missing cover "(when i put refresh artwork, my status only says 3 items downloading, it should be more), my system link isn´t working, my wheather isn´t working;

And when i put new games they don´t start or it goes to a certain point and it says clean the disk...

Can you help my figure it out this one?

Is this a problem inside freestyle or my network...

I used to have good network conection till this problems start apering...

Thanks a lot guys, really need your help

I'd recommend that you try to do a clean install of the latest F3 for atleast parts of the issues...

The games, are they transfered using FTP? if so, maybe the data got corrupt... 

what is FTP?all I do is pass the game to iso2god and put it in to a pen drive...

I have already delet my last f3 and put and a new one...strange

FTP is a method used to transfer things using your network connection... it's not uncommon that this causes corruption with the file transfers, often due to Antivirus/Firewalls beeing poorly coded/configured or having bad hardware like damaged cables or such...

I'd recommend that you make sure to use the LATEST version of ISO2GOD, if the problem persists, try checking your USB pen drive for errors or try using a different one/different computer...

besides it takes way more time to transfer stuff, its safe to use an external drive to transfer, its both faster and safer, just remember the paths and the scan settings, also if you copy from the external and not move from it, unplug it before scanning or it will mount the games from there and from the internal drive, showing you 2 instances of the same game