RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Snake007

Game Path Problem

Ok my xbox has the 4gb mu in it.

All my games are on external usb drive. When I select the games folder on the usb drive for the game path. It sets the mu aswell.

Even though there is not even a games folder on the mu. When I look in the library the games are there but it says there location is on the mu and not the usb. I have tried fresh installs but no luck. I cant solve this problem it is driving me mad. I can load the games from file manager fine. I tried the hard drive on another console and it was fine.

Any help would be appreciated.

This is for fsd 3

it seems like your serial numbers are getting confused.

Check your DB if you know how if not, i could look at your DB if you can get it to me.

I have no idea how the serials would get crossed, but log files might also help this is very odd sounding.

Ok my xbox has the 4gb mu in it.

All my games are on external usb drive. When I select the games folder on the usb drive for the game path. It sets the mu aswell.

Even though there is not even a games folder on the mu. When I look in the library the games are there but it says there location is on the mu and not the usb. I have tried fresh installs but no luck. I cant solve this problem it is driving me mad. I can load the games from file manager fine. I tried the hard drive on another console and it was fine.

Any help would be appreciated.

This is for fsd 3

Dude I have exactly the same problem, 4G slim, external HDD for games, games load fine with xexmenu but won't work on F3, what's worse, each game shows up twice on the dashboard! Is there no one who can help please?

Could possibly try pulling the 4 gig out and do a fresh install of f3, best advice the 4gig unit not needed as far as i know. and only causes issues like the afore mentioned posts. :)

Could possibly try pulling the 4 gig out and do a fresh install of f3, best advice the 4gig unit not needed as far as i know. and only causes issues like the afore mentioned posts. :)

Thans for the tips! Not sure how to do that :p is that 4G actually something you can yank out? I do plan on buying an internal HDD so FSD may work slightly better...