RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
ctabares

Problem with link for connecting in the same city

HelloI have a problem , have someone give me a light on this.I have the rgh and the system link game without any problems playing with people from mexico brazil etc . I think games and people everywhere connect, the problem is that some friends of my own city, even with my same internet service provider is UNE ( Live in Colombia ) , also have rhg and play without problem.But when we play together does not leave us , we enter the halls and see you there , but to create items we can not see , touch us join the game of someone who is in a room and there if you can see but by the game, and we are looking to enter the games directly to us.if it helps , we have the latest freestyle dash with the last , as we have the same operator are local ips 192.168.1.x , 5mb bandwidthYesterday , we saw not our games and entered play in a third party was in japan and play there but it is very rare that we connect to japan and not between the same cityThanks in advance for the help

I would try creating a private room, and having your friends join that room. if the problem still persists, then i would get back on here, and ask again. I havnt had this issue, because most of my friends dont have Xboxes, and the ones that do dont have mods. :( I keep trying to get them to let me mod there systems, but they dont want to spend money on the parts. freaken cheap asses. lol.....