RealModScene
mietafix

How to play on LINK with 2 xbox in one LAN

Hello,

Can you help me with creating the game on my network.

I have 2 xbox with newest FSD, 2 account on JQE, each one for one xbox.

My network is looking as below:

WAN - Router A - Wifi A - Reapeter - Wifi B - XBOX B

Wifi A - XBOX A

So when i disable LINK Plugin and connect two xbox to same wifi all is working ok.

When I disable LINK plugin and connect each xbox to other wifi, i see host on second xbox but cannot join the game.

when i enable Link and connect each xbox to other Wifi, i don't see host on second xbox.

when i enable link and connect to same wifi, i don't see host on second xbox.

what can i do to play with link on self hosting game?

Make sure both consoles are using different ports for link and that they are running the same TU version.

hello mates I want is to play in interconnection LINK with my brother and other user but having this problem will see this:

I have 2 Xbox at home with rgh and connected to the same network wifi internet, when I connect to my brother link and make a game I can not see your created items, not shown me his departure.

however other user if they get into your game and can play, but I do not appear in my other Xbox departure ..

know someone tell me why this happens?

have each Xbox with a different account of LINK and Xbox ports each are different as are the IPs of each Xbox before and had another router if I could see the games that created my brother and get in and play with them, but yesterday they installed the fiber optic home changed the router and tried to play last night that my brother and I realized it did not appear the items we created both like me ..

any help xd, i am very angry with this issue .....

Greetings and thanks in advance ..

NOTE: ya and read the post that recommended companion Mossman70 on this issue, and I recommend changing router by one thousand milliens 7800 or something, I live in Spain and do not know where I can find that router, plus my current router is something special as it is a router for fiber optic, or is a normal oruter Connect to wired network ...

Greetings.