RealModScene
Ali UD

System Link problems with bad JQE360 server

I have got Net speed with 5 Mbps and with 50 ping.

But I am having problems with joining any host game.it's so hard to find host game even if my neighbor created one.it took 3 hours to find one host.

Jqe360 provide us bad server in Middle east.I am ready to pay if it has good server because it's the only way to play online by game from HDD.

Please find for me a solution.

I have the latest update.

We are upgrading our server very soon and it will have twice the capacity as the current server.... Unfortunately it is also twice the cost. We pay for the server ourselves so that everyone in the community can enjoy playing games together on their JTAG/RGH consoles but donations are always appreciated.

You can send VIA PayPal to donations@realmodscene.com

I am gonna to donate monthly when I feel the server is working fine with me in Oman :)

دورييييييه بو يتبرع لكم

:)

me too i want to pay but i leave in West Africa (Ghana) and we dont do paypals, so how do i donate. If its monthly i would like it. second thing is 3g services do not alow us to play system link games. Is there a way around it. 

If system link works fine with me soon as u say....i'll donate for sure>

راح اتبرع للموقع علمود التكالي٠مال الاستضاÙØ©.

Still we are having troubles with finding any host game, even if there are more than 20 players at same room or even if my neighbor created game I can't sgin into it.

In conclusion, we are not able to play via systems link.

Still we are having troubles with finding any host game, even if there are more than 20 players at same room or even if my neighbor created game I can't sgin into it.In conclusion, we are not able to play via systems link.

maybe the issue is with your ISP or Router and not with our server

maybe the issue is with your ISP or Router and not with our server

Definitely not, My net speed is 5mbps/60ping.Everything is fine with me except system link.Believe me even if I am playing a game with a host I find after hour refreshing then if I leave the game host I will not be able to see the host in host list unless I waited for another hour refreshing the list or never get it again.If I being the host nobody can found my host game in the list.Sometimes it work then disconnected.It's hopeless system link is not successful in Middle east.I waste more than three hours everyday trying to play with other online through system link and I only able to play one or two game before it disconnected.

Could everyone that is having this issue please list their Country, ISP and Modem/Router model ?

Thank you

Iraq, TP LINK Model No. TL-WR1043N / TL-WR1043ND,Thanks

That's country and Router model, but not the ISP... ISP is the company that supplies your internet connectivity which you use for this, be it a phone company (you using 3G or whatever) or a company specialized in internet connectivity :)Another piece of valueable information is if you use the stock image, OpenWRT/DD-WRT or similar... as they work differently...
  • Like 1

tplink is not good for link,because of the shit rout os.iam using a tomato and a open wrt os,much more stable for link.

Sent from my AMOI N828 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

That's country and Router model, but not the ISP... ISP is the company that supplies your internet connectivity which you use for this, be it a phone company (you using 3G or whatever) or a company specialized in internet connectivity :)Another piece of valueable information is if you use the stock image, OpenWRT/DD-WRT or similar... as they work differently...

IP:
City: baghdad
ISP: earthlink ltd. communications & internet services

thanks

Could everyone that is having this issue please list their Country, ISP and Modem/Router model ?Thank you

Country : OmanInternet Service Provider : Oman TelecomModem:TB-Link N600 wireless dual band Gigabit ADSL2+ Modem Router TD-W8980Net speed : 5000 kbps with rate of 15ms(ping)I have got the best network and the best Modem but I am still suffering alot from System link.I think it's better to go to Xbox Live ( powerful Server and no interrupt connection) Believe me the problem with your server.Please fix it and find out why the game host is hard to find and there is some errors and disconnect alot :(

Country : OmanInternet Service Provider : Oman TelecomModem:TB-Link N600 wireless dual band Gigabit ADSL2+ Modem Router TD-W8980Net speed : 5000 kbps with rate of 15ms(ping)I have got the best network and the best Modem but I am still suffering alot from System link.I think it's better to go to Xbox Live ( powerful Server and no interrupt connection)Believe me the problem with your server.Please fix it and find out why the game host is hard to find and there is some errors and disconnect alot :(

Why are everyone so eager to blame it all on everyone else??The connection between you 2 that have posted so far is the same manufacturer of router, probably with the stock firmware... this might be the root cause of the problem... see, that's why we asked for this information, MANY users don't have any problems at all with LiNK, this ussually means there's not a problem with the server itself but rather your hardware or settings... (in this case, maybe the router?)

I am not the only one :(

My cousin and my neighbor have the same problem and they have different modem/router.

I tried with three other modem-router brand but still I have the same problem.

Before one month when I first play via system link, everything was working well but nowadays I am facing a troubles.

We have upgraded the server and it is now twice as powerful as before and twice the bandwidth. If you are still having issues it is NOT LiNK Server related. Many people with similar issues have found that the issue was their Router or ISP restricting their connectivity.

BTW the upgrade wasn't cheap so.... you're welcome.

We have upgraded the server and it is now twice as powerful as before and twice the bandwidth. If you are still having issues it is NOT LiNK Server related. Many people with similar issues have found that the issue was their Router or ISP restricting their connectivity.BTW the upgrade wasn't cheap so.... you're welcome.

:)Now it's working fine with me.I also enterd the port and my Xbox IP in my router setting.I want to donate, is there another way to donate directly?If not, I will try by PayPal.

My one also had a same problem with joining other people game room in Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 and Call Of Duty Ghost. The test of my system all is pass . Joining public room in system link also no problem. The problem is no game server found in the system link of the game even keeping refresh about 1 hour . Please help me the way to fix it .

My one also had a same problem with joining other people game room in Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 and Call Of Duty Ghost. The test of my system all is pass . Joining public room in system link also no problem. The problem is no game server found in the system link of the game even keeping refresh about 1 hour . Please help me the way to fix it .

Try checking for titleupdates...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Both game in my xbox already update to lastet title update . TU11 for COD Ghost . TU16 for COD Black Ops 2 .