RealModScene
Salman KH Almaliky

Guys please help with this Internet problem!!

i'm having a problem to connect to the internet.....i went to Network Settings and i have connected to the network perfectly but when i try to connect to the internet it says "DNS Error" ......Ports are all failed.....they were all passed 2 weeks ago and i was playing perfectly!!...i don't know what happened to link??is there any solution for this problem....really apreciated ...Thanks.

see the image of this problem ...Thanks everyone

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/59/c0xo.jpg

So does mine, its liveblock. It needs to be enabled.

I can still join games and get artwork/covers for my games.

DNS is coming from your router, try assigning your xbox a permanent ip via your router then reboot everything.

• Like 1

HI irishdave thanks for your reply.........I can join rooms but the hosts don't show up!....i have tried BO 2....GHOSTS......R E 6 and they were all same.......and all ports failed i have put a static ip and changable ip and they were the same results ......changed ports number.......stay the same problem....i don't know what to do.....i was playing system link correctly without any problem 2 weeks ago but i don't really know what happened....Thanks anyway man.

Make sure you have the latest title update installed for the game and make sure it shows in the link menu

• Like 1

personally, I'd try it at a friends house to see if it was an ISP problem. Not likely but is possible. Your ISP could have issued a firmware update to your router in the last 2 weeks and that has given you problems.

My link test also fail but I can still find and host rooms

• Like 1

I called my friend and he told that he's having the same problem! all ports failed and hosts don't show up!.....his router is almost same as mine TP link Model No. TL-WR1043N / TL-WR1043ND...ok then what shall i do now?? buy another router or what?? Thank u man for your replys .

God DAMN IT!!.......UPnP also fuckin' says Not FOUND....I'm gonna break that shit router!!!!!??????

That's probably you're best bet.Sent from my SCH-R530C using Tapatalk