RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
BattleBrosef

please help :/

i dont understand much about jtag and rgh and so i wanted to ask how i update my freestyle 3 apperntly the beta update in settings does not work 

and i tryed getting manuly and sayd i need a hdd for it to work and in xex menu i found only flash and the usb i tryed using to transfer the new update any way to solve this?

the freestyle 3 is in OnBoardMu

Just download Fsd , Put it on a usb stick / harddrive , Then go settings and enable the beta downloads , And its solved i think :) Dont forget to put the path in dashlaunch incase you want Fsd to be default :)

I got freestyle 3 installed on the onboardmu can I take it and transfer it to my USB plus will it kinda break it and one more thing the beta update says this "could not download descreption

Sorry if I don't understand let's say I download the new freestyle dash I put it on USB scan it and then enable beta update because I seen pepole using xex menu And they had huff and I didn't so...... Yea