RealModScene
V3NuS

COD : Ghosts TU 7

Hello,

I need help with my TU 7 when i downloaded through my xbox title manager update its write to change name to 000050000_0000 something like that i realy don't know exacly and i need help how can i fix it please i try to download manualy and still dont work i guess it becouse i dont know what is my media id.

well you have the choice of about 3 i got mine  from  here  NTSC,PAL and Region Free  unless u need the NTSC-U version that will mean quit a few attempts if u dont know ur media ID, worst case try them all, i just downloaded the region free one for my console and used Content Manager v3.0 to upload it to my 360 then my TU7 update worked fine as the Auto update always said i was not using any (zero) even though TU7 was selected and active (even though i had deleted all previous TU's and re scanned system).

try the info above in the previous post first though, works for most just didn't for me this is how i ended up doing it.