RealModScene
DaRk_ChaoS69

Suggestion

I suggest you guys should remove the FSD plugin in the next version of FreeStyle Dash because we can't play Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag and Assassin's Creed III without unload the FSD... I dunno what's the point of it but I was able to play on LiNK after unloading it!

Their will be no more FSD updates for the 360

And you seem to be the only person who has issues with Assassin's Creed, I never had issues and I don't know anybody who has the game who had the same issues as you.

• Like 1

I suggest you guys should remove the FSD plugin in the next version of FreeStyle Dash because we can't play Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag and Assassin's Creed III without unload the FSD... I dunno what's the point of it but I was able to play on LiNK after unloading it!

the plugin is used for many things... it can't be deleted because that would break functions like LiNK, automatic disc swapping etc. i'm sure that if you would run F3 without the plugin LiNK wouldn't be working for you ;) 

And you seem to be the only person who has issues with Assassin's Creed, I never had issues and I don't know anybody who has the game who had the same issues as you.

You should know better then that, there is a whole thread here with the issue... he's not the only one, and it depends on how you run the game, if it's XEX or GOD i think... XEX appears to be the cause of the problem... here's the thread: http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/2594-assassins-creed-4-black-flag/ hell, you're even the first to post a reply in the thread?!
  • Like 1

Look man I know how to extract ISO to XeX and I've done that so many times for different games. I only have the problem with Assassin's Creed III and IV Black Flag. All the other games are working nice and smooth like Ghosts, Battlefield 4, GTA V

Forgot to mention. This problem never happened in older versions in AC 3 I just found out today its just like Black Flag with this version of FSD.

I can make it GOD but why am I running Freestyle tho? Of course because its easier than NXE Dash and better.

Mine is in GoD format, and I've never had an issue.

GoD is often better at times as the xbox will have less files to index but whatever you want to do.

• Like 1

Okay then, I'll make it GoD and let you know.

Btw, I have scan depth on 6 is that wrong? Because I've seen somewhere here someone's saying its better do it 6 because of 2 disc games.

The scan deep doesnt matter aslong it finds the files... Just telling fsd how deep it will scan. So even if you put it on max ,it wil be working.

Okay so I did it as GoD, its still just the same problems fellas. This thing is killing me already :-< the guys who's sharing this xbox with me usually play Black Flag or Creed III

get the game disc, install game to hard drive via nxe then use NXE2GOD to convert it from Installed to Game on Demand

It only happens in these 2 games bro.

Does it means I have to install the other disc of the game since those games don't have DLC like Battlefield 4 or GTA 5?

Can we expect Party system, rankings in games , sending invites and adding friends on LiNK in the next Update ?

I really appreciate what you guys have already done and it's "better something than nothing" but it could be all the more amazing if you guys can incorporate these things in the new versions of LiNK .