RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Erki Ka

2 dvd games

Hey all.

So i did get myself new RGH xbox 360.

and i start get few problems,specialy games what are on 2 dvd,like BTF4,Resident Evil 6,call ofduty ghost, ;Need for speed rivals,

How the hell i get those to work on external Harddrive.

I have n problems,with 1 dvd games,just open iso failes  to harddrive.

So where i shoud startmi probably do soemthing wrong,and that RGH is damn complicated

For most games, I normally extract disc 1 to a disc1 folder, and disc 2 to a disc 2 folder and FSD just switches over automatically when the other disc is needed. (Make sure the scan depth is the scan settings are enough to go down enough levels to meet your folder structure - I'm lazy and think I've set mine to 6)

Your folder structure would be something like this:

USB0:

---> Games

---------> BTF4

----------------> Disc1

----------------> Disc2

However, not all games seem to want to work for me like that, especially when disc 2 appears to hold content that needs to be installed (Forza 4 springs to mind, as does GTA 5).  In that case, I install the game from disc.  When thats complete, I extract disc 1 to my external drive like normal and that seems to work ok.

Some games have one game disc and one install disc (GTA 5, Forza 3/4 for example) these simply copy the "content" folder to the internal hdd, and then they're done...

All other games should be done as Danny Lane posted...