RealModScene
gavin_darkglider

Call of Duty Ghosts TU7

Ok, so I download Call of Duty Ghosts TU7, and activate it. Then I enter game, and try to play on link and it tells me I am not running any TU, but #7 is available. I go back to FSD3 and check the tu, and it tells me TU7(rename to tu00000005_00000000). 

My question is how to do this, It doesnt show up in NXE like TU6 did. and I erased TU6 and redownloaded it, and i still doesnt work. Any help would be appreciated. Fsd is awesome, and this is the first TU issue I have had since this version came out.(Had issues with black ops 2 on an older version.) I would rather not manually install the tu if possible. I know how, I just dont want to do it.

Unfortunatly I do not have the discs anymore(Let my friend borrow the game, and he hasnt returned it yet), or I would just update via xbox live, and copy it via flash drive.

delete any TU's for the game and re-download it, make sure its activated.

Sometimes I get this issue, what I normally do is just do a Manual Scan, once the scan has scanned all games it scans for TU's you've downloaded. Reboot the xbox then try again (Should work)

When I downloaded this TU, fsd put it in cache folder. From my pc I renamed it to tu00000005_00000000 (you should have samba enabled on fsd if you want to browse files from pc). If you downloaded it manually, you can copy this TU in cache folder also.

Hope this helps, it worked for me.

I decided to look into this myself and I'm guessing your Media ID for CoD Ghost is 4CC5A411 (Same as me)

So here are the steps I did (Read each one carefully)

• Downloaded the TU directly from FSD's website, http://marketplace.jqe360.com
  • Renamed the TU from "TU7 (rename to tu00000005_00000000)" to "tu00000005_00000000" as requested.
  • Uploaded the TU directly to my xbox via FTP to "hdd1Content0000000000000000415608FC000B0000"
  • On FSD, I went to Settings > Content Settings > Scan Settings > and pressed "Start Manual Scan"
    (This Scans for new content including Title Updates)
  • While the xbox was scanning I went and made a cup of tea with milk and 2 sugars, also read the news :coffee: (optional)

So once the scan has finished scanning paths, wait a few seconds and you'll see it'll start scanning TU's (Shown in Red)
Posted Image

Select CoD: Ghost and goto the Title Update Manager for the game.
Here you'll see the TU added and with its proper name. (Prior to scanning, I deleted all previous TU's)

Posted Image

In the game, you'll see the TU has now been added.
(Note, you'll only be able to play others who also has TU7, people with older TU's will not show in the ingame system link lobby)

Posted Image

This is normally my method if something goes wrong, their are other methods as the previous post has mentioned, but do whatever works for you if it doesn't work automatically.

Job Done, and the tea was lovely :turned:

• Like 2

please help me , how to plat cod ghost with link , when i enter to multiplayer i find only xbox live ?? what should i find ????

please help me , how to plat cod ghost with link , when i enter to multiplayer i find only xbox live ?? what should i find ????

Ok, load the game....

Click Multiplayer...

Posted Image

Click "System Link"

Posted Image

Press the "Dashboard Button" and select "System Link"

Posted Image

Goto "Lobby" and join your public room, best choose the room with most users.

Posted Image

Press the Dashboard Button to close the Guide then click "Join Game"

Posted Image

Join your room....

Posted Image

If no rooms show, be sure your xbox's ip and its ports for link are opened on your router (don't ask if you have this problem, use google for your routers troubleshooting steps)

• Like 1

THANK YOU SO MUCH , BUT MY PROBLEM IS WHEN I CLICK ON MULTIPLAYER I CAN'T FIND THE CASE SYSTEM LINK IT DIDN'T SHOW UP ((( , I DUNNO WHY !! I FIND ONLY XBOX LIVE AND LOCAL PLAY !! .

THANK YOU SO MUCH , BUT MY PROBLEM IS WHEN I CLICK ON MULTIPLAYER I CAN'T FIND THE CASE SYSTEM LINK IT DIDN'T SHOW UP ((( , I DUNNO WHY !! I FIND ONLY XBOX LIVE AND LOCAL PLAY !! .

Make sure you have the latest Title Update installed.

Make sure you have the content installed from the other disc. If all fails delete the game and reupload/install to hard drive via disc.

• Like 1

Your F3 plugin is not loaded, update to the latest version of F3 v775 

@IrishDave Nice tutorial :p

THANX ADMIN , MY F3 PLUGIN IS LOADED (THAT'S WHAT MY XBOX SAIS LOL ) AND I HAVE THE LAST F3 V775 ! , YESTERDAY I DOWNLOADED TU 7 MANUALY AND INSTALLED IT , WHEN I LUNCH COD IT SHOWS THAT I HAVE THE TU 7 BUT IAND I HAVE SYSTEM LINK WITH ALL THE ROOMS BUT STILL THE PROBLEM WHICH I CAN'T FIND THE CASE SYSTEM LINK IN MULTIPLAYER !!!?

I have question, some guys have lvl 1 only and not ranking up, but some players rank up and have higher rank, 10, somone 25 and so on, how i can get ranking work

Hi guys

Call of Duty: Ghosts TU7 introduced various updates and improvements to the game, enhancing the gameplay experience and addressing issues. It was a notable update appreciated by many players. Free Fire

On 1/20/2014 at 3:27 PM, gavin_darkglider said:

I even tried to install it manually, but the system link option just says TU#7 Available, but it is recognised in the dash.

Hi friend

It can be frustrating when trying to install something manually and encountering issues like the system link option not recognizing it. Double-checking the installation steps and seeking further support might help resolve the problem.networth

Hello guys

"Call of Duty Ghosts TU7 update brings exciting new content and enhancements to an already thrilling gaming experience."

On 5/22/2023 at 10:47 AM, Aashi1 said:

Hi friend

It can be frustrating when trying to install something manually and encountering issues like the system link option not recognizing it. Double-checking the installation steps and seeking further support might help resolve the problem.networth

Why are you offering advice on a 10 year old post, to one of the moderators/developers on this forum? Mind you I am not around much at all, since I mainly stay in the dev channels on discord now, but still.