RealModScene
Mattie

Updated: XeBuild 1.11 and DashLaunch 3.11 for kernel 16547 released

I followed this tutorial last time and it worked flawlessly:

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/2205-xebuild-freeboot-nand-update-tutorial/

Could this be updated or one similar be made so i can follow that tut again. Its just i kinda forgot and would like to follow that tut again. Thanks.

It doesn't need updating.

You simply need to replace 16537 with 16547.

The -f switch specifies the file system version to build your image with.

• Like 1

Thanks BL4K3Y just wasnt too sure about the common zip folder wether that needed to be changed or not :unsure:

Thanks BL4K3Y just wasnt too sure about the common zip folder wether that needed to be changed or not :unsure:

They are called "common" files for a reason.

They work with any file system version.

• Like 1

Hi,

Everytime i try to transfer the files to my usb stick and i go to my xbox the files are deleted. can anyone help.. i just dont understand why.. the Xbox360 Folder stays there and all the other files in there too.

Kraig

i've just tried a different USB stick and when i go to the XEXmenu the folder is there but when i go inside the folder theres nothing there its empty.. :-(

can you point me in direction, where to get 16547.zip file? Have not updated in the last year or so, and as I recall, there was always a link in update forum. Now I can not upgrade and I do not really want to dl from some random site I google.

Thanks

can you point me in direction, where to get 16547.zip file? Have not updated in the last year or so, and as I recall, there was always a link in update forum. Now I can not upgrade and I do not really want to dl from some random site I google.

Thanks

You can grab it from here: http://www.homebrew-connection.org/files/xbox/system_updates/dl_%24SystemUpdate_16547.zip

I'm guessing you're talking about the entire system update, not another file? (16547.zip doesn't say much!)

That was quick. I have got sysupdate, I was talking about common files, that were zip-ed into the "kernel number.zip" file and had to be extracted into "kernel number" folder in the xebuild folder. Since I was getting error saying can not read cb_6723.bin .... In the past, there was always that zip file next to new xebuild and dashlaunch

That was quick. I have got sysupdate, I was talking about common files, that were zip-ed into the "kernel number.zip" file and had to be extracted into "kernel number" folder in the xebuild folder. Since I was getting error saying can not read cb_6723.bin .... In the past, there was always that zip file next to new xebuild and dashlaunch

Just grab xeBuild GUI, it will have all of those files ready for you, all you have to do is copy dashlaunch from the dlaunch folder to the xebuild.exe directory... and you're good to go :D

Hi. I am new to all this. I just wanted to know how can i update my JTAG XBOX 360. Should i follow the tutorial for the older update? And just change the command line to 16547 in stead of 16537???

By the way i downloaded the update file from the XBOX 360 site, the dashlaunch 3.11, xeBuild 1.11, xeBuild GUI 2.092 and the common folder.

What is the next step???

Thanks in advance...

Hi. I am new to all this. I just wanted to know how can i update my JTAG XBOX 360. Should i follow the tutorial for the older update? And just change the command line to 16547 in stead of 16537???

By the way i downloaded the update file from the XBOX 360 site, the dashlaunch 3.11, xeBuild 1.11, xeBuild GUI 2.092 and the common folder.

What is the next step???

Thanks in advance...

Yes you can... the next step is to follow the guide... open CMD, write the commands required and you're done...

• Like 1

Thanks a lot.

I did everything the tutorial said yet in the CMD it always says FATAL UPDATE ERROR: unable to find console...

Did i do anything wrong???

By the way, my current dashboard is 2.0.16197.0

Thanks.

Thanks a lot.

I did everything the tutorial said yet in the CMD it always says FATAL UPDATE ERROR: unable to find console...

Did i do anything wrong???

By the way, my current dashboard is 2.0.16197.0

Thanks.

You etheir have a very aggressive firewall (blocking xeBuild from accessing the network), your Console is in a different network OR you are NOT running the update server in dashlaunch...

Most of the time it's the last option, so i'd start by checking there, if you are sure the console and computer are in the same network and you are sure the server is running on your console i recommend that you temporarily disable your firewall or make sure that it lets xeBuild do it's thing without beeing blocked (put it in the whitelist/allowed list)