RealModScene
cory1492

DashLaunch 3.11

V3.11- more thoroughly check display names in xcontent header if english name is not present (TODO: check if this applies on launch items too)- yet another correction to the dev kernel checks (thanks tydye and XDK!)- add 16547- fix autoswap for going from disk 2 to 1 (DS3) (thanks c.... and Swizzy for the report!)- made launcher mode useful if dl is not running

dash_launch_v3.11.zip

• Like 8

Halo: Spartan Assault XBLA not working on this dashlaunch slim rgh2 trinity (dash 16547,dl 3.11 fsd 3.775)sorry for my bad english(im from poland)

Have you unlocked it using XM360 first? have you checked your settings to make sure that's not your problem first?Try enabling/disabling FakeLive, also try changing contpatch... and make sure you don't run any plugins...if all of these things don't change anything, we'll look into the error...

i do all things you write i  still reset console

If the console reboots it's generally because of a fatal crash, meaning you should check the data to be a-ok... if it's still happening, let me know and i'll get the game myself aswell to test it out and see if i also get the same error, if that's the case we'll look into why and try to fix it in the next release...

V3.11- more thoroughly check display names in xcontent header if english name is not present (TODO: check if this applies on launch items too)- yet another correction to the dev kernel checks (thanks tydye and XDK!)- add 16547- fix autoswap for going from disk 2 to 1 (DS3) (thanks c.... and Swizzy for the report!)- made launcher mode useful if dl is not running

Having trouble downloading this, presume it is with the server transition, can anyone help with this file? cheers

Hi! A noob question...I'm trying to update from dash 3.04 to latest with AutoGG, but I need to enable the updsev configuration in dashlaunch... but, well, I can't find how to boot into dashlaunch instead of FSD .... I thought maybe modifiyng launch.ini to start fsd with BUT_A instead of default, and leave default blank, may be?

Thanks!!!