RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
croize

lol? Jtag dont work with harddrive in.

As the topic says , My xbox dont start with the harddrive that came with it in... 250 gig .. once i takes it out ... it starts under 10 sec ( somtimes more ) . now how do i get xex menu inside xbox :( ????? Help ! plz !

Is it a phat or slim console?

Do you see an error code on the screen or any red lights on the front of the console?

Nope i dont , And its a slim bud... Working fine without harddrive.. I could play without internal.. But i cant seem to get xexmenu / fsd pop up from usb on screen : S

Does the console still boot to XeLL with the hard drive connected?

Have you tested the hard drive in another console?

Nope i did not yet , Xell doesnt boot , Im going to a friend soon to try the harddrive . But i still need to get xex / fsd in :S 

If XeLL doesn't boot with the HDD attached, I suspect that something else may be wrong.

Open up the console and check that everything is connected properly, including the cables for the HDD.

Lol im a noobie on it , I couldnt.. Rather send it away again, This problem happend before.

Opened the harddrive input and blow some .... Think it may been dust... cause now it works again :S But just to find out ... i will restart to see if its same. Might been it ... does it makes any sense even ???? Anyways now it works... Thanks bud ...