RealModScene
nickunk

Corrupted profile after upgrading from FSD 2.2

Hi ,

after upgrading to FSD 3.0, i cannot use my old profile that used to work with fsd 2.2. Whenever i try to start a game an error message is showing: It appears your profile has been tampered with. You cannot proceed. What can i do to solve this because i'd like to recover my saves ? Any inputs??

thank you

Nick

Hi Nick,

I'm guessing you updated your dashboard recently(actual MS dashboard, not FSD/F3) and that is the cause of this issue, it seems they have added new security checks on profiles. As I am pretty sure this is not FSD/F3 related I will pass along this information to the XeBuild team.

Actually it happened right when I updated to FSD 3.0.. and no I haven't updated the MS dashboard recently. But my profile was corrupted only for my forza games,I lost all my save for forza horizon and forza 4, I had to delete manually my save files from these games unfortunately. Reading throught internet, I noticed that a lot of people have trouble with Forza save so it may only affect these games. Next time, i will move my profile to a USB stick to be safe.

No its not the Kernal, I downgraded, it has to be a FSD 3 glitch.

When I sign into my live profile on the RGH its all ok when I load a game, when i press the dashboard button, my profile is greyed. No more icon.

When I quit to F3, my gamerpic is corrput, GS 0, avatar gone, in the USB storage, says corrupt profile, turn off xbox, turn on, and its all ok again. Having to do this each time.

No its not the Kernal, I downgraded, it has to be a FSD 3 glitch.

When I sign into my live profile on the RGH its all ok when I load a game, when i press the dashboard button, my profile is greyed. No more icon.

When I quit to F3, my gamerpic is corrput, GS 0, avatar gone, in the USB storage, says corrupt profile, turn off xbox, turn on, and its all ok again. Having to do this each time.

Try reinstalling the system update for avatars and kinect...$$ystemupdate

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

I think nickunk is right, it was the 16197 dasboard. I Flashed the xbox back to 15574 and installed the systemupdate for avatars.

I deleted the live profile from the xbox and re-downloaded it from MS to transfer back over to the RGH and it works fine. FSD3 didn't corrupt it, The 16197 didn't corrupt it, the 16197 systemupdate for avatar/kinect support corrupt it.

It was easy fix but a simple sign out and sign back in but regardless, shouldn't happen.

I think nickunk is right, it was the 16197 dasboard. I Flashed the xbox back to 15574 and installed the systemupdate for avatars.

I deleted the live profile from the xbox and re-downloaded it from MS to transfer back over to the RGH and it works fine. FSD3 didn't corrupt it, The 16197 didn't corrupt it, the 16197 systemupdate for avatar/kinect support corrupt it.

It was easy fix but a simple sign out and sign back in but regardless, shouldn't happen.

Interesting, I wonder what's going on, my rgh works fine along with my customers jtags and rgh's I updated. What dashlaunch are you running?

Interesting, I wonder what's going on, my rgh works fine along with my customers jtags and rgh's I updated. What dashlaunch are you running?

Kernal 15574 with systemupdate for avatars/kinect

F3

DashLauch 3.04 I think it is installed. Launch.ini in flash

When I went onto the 16197 dash my profile started F*cking about, corrput, after playing a game so I downgraded the kernal and it was still appearing as corrupt after gaming, but when I deleted the profile and put it back on again (from my official xbox) it was fine, and has been since. I personally think its the 16197 dash, it was fine uintil the systemupdate for avatars/kinect my problems started.