RealModScene
DaRk_ChaoS69

Help with headset!

Hi all,

I don't have any problem with my FSD or LiNK but the problem is I can hear players through my controller headset... Did I do something wrong in dashlunch settings?!

PS I am able to connect to LiNK and play Ghosts, BO2 etc.

Well, If people have headsets in games you'd be able to hear one another, if someone is talking and you don't want to listen to them, just mute them through the ingame lobby.

for the millionth time, YES, you can play ghost and Bo2 on system link via LiNK, to see a list of system link just goto http://link.jqe360.com

I am able to play but the problem is my headset isn't working online but I can use it on Guitar Hero as Vocals! So it works. I guess maybe something wrong in the dashlunch settings?

doubt it. be more of an issue with the mic

not everyone has mics, so if your talking on the likes of ghost or whatever you're not going to get a response.

Might have you on mute, don't understand your langrage, or they're just ignoring you.

If your in doubt, try another headset but Dashlaunch/FSD has no setting for your mic.

I talk arabic of course. The room I'm in is protected with a password and only few people know the password. We created the lobby and only us know the password and we're also from same country.

try send them users a message (outside of fsd) and ask for confirmation that they can hear you

but really, its a mic issue not dashlaunch/FSD.