RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
ezsweep

Dashlaunch can't unload | Problem

Probably because you are running it from a devkit kernel, not a retail kernel ;)

What does that mean? And how do I fix it?

This means you've installed RGLoader instead of Freeboot, you fix it by making a new nand image using xeBuild GUI or similar and flash this image...Beware that i can't really tell if you've got RGLoader or a actual Devkit, Retail kernel don't work on a actual devkit afaik...

ok not sure about this but once your in the dashlaunch miscellaneous setting i see up top its v.3.08 but at at the bottom is says running v.3.10.

Try and run the default.xex installer from dashlaunch v3.10 not v.3.08 and see if it works.

Edit: ok i wanted to know myself if this was the problem or not so i tried on my xbox. well its not the problem. So i rewatched your video and your on kernel 16547. xebuild nor dashlaunch has been updated for that yet. The only time ive read about people being on 16547 with a modded dashlaunch v3.08 is to get on live with that over priced BS server.  My guess is that whoever modded the dashlaunch messed something up.

Only way i can think of to fix it is to flash 16537 built with a trusted app and install the offical v.3.10 dashlaunch.

Edit2: jtag's/rgh's dont need to be on live. stay off of it. Hope you get banned.