RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
national

DashLaunch 3.0x problem

Hi,

At the beginning many thanks for marvelous tools like DL, XeBuild and so on :)

I have a weird problem with DashLaunch described below

My Xbox is Trinity, 16537 Dash with DL 3.10 + FSD 3 rev 775 (newest one)

When launching Kinect Sports (4D5309C9) and Kinect Sports Season Two (4D5309D6) games with FSD 3 rev 775 (launched as default from DL 3.10) i have a big problem with a logout profile function. I have 8 local offline profiles on HDD. When the main profile and additional three ones are selected (logged) everything is OK. But when I select the logout function (for selecting other players) the console hangs up and then only the shutdown via the power button (on console) is working (with delay)

When i uninstall/unload DL or create new dash from JR without DL, everything is OK (logon/logout/profile manipulation). The problem with logout is ONLY with DL (above few versions) active.

I think so this is not a games fault (of course i applied proper TU for it), I checked also Ultimate version of Kinect Sports, DL 3.07, 3.08, 3.09, 3.10. I converted ISO to both GOD (launched from FSD/NXE) and XEX (launched from FSD/XexMenu) formats and still a logout function hangs up Xbox.

My only "workaround" is exit to NXE, logout unwanted profiles, and after that in-game login - login always works with or without DL but logout (from Kinect Sports games) unfortunately not...

I've discovered this problem only on mentioned games (KS, KS2), but maybe more games are affected too...

Maybe it's a small DL bug or some simple solution for above - many thanks for any kind of help :)

Regards

Michal, Poland

When you say you tried without DL, did you also try without loading F3? (F3 have a presistent plugin that is loaded upon starting F3, it stays active untill you reboot your console)

It'd also be good to know what settings you have (your launch.ini might have settings in it that is causing the problem)

Hi,

Thanks for Your reply

I checked mentioned problem also without FSD - only clean, glitched image 16537 + DL created with JRunner - with the same effect - it hangs up when i try to logout any logged profile in KS, KS2 :(.

Both games in GOD format launched direct from M$ NXE and its XEX versions from M$ NXE+XexMenu 1.2

Below is my launch.ini (HDD1)

Michal

[Paths]
BUT_A = 
BUT_B = 
BUT_X = Hdd:Content0000000000000000C0DE999900080000C0DE99990F586558
BUT_Y = 
Start = Sfc:dash.xex
Back = Hdd:FSDPolish.xex
LBump = 
RThumb = 
LThumb = 
Default = Hdd:FSDPolish.xex
Guide = 
Power = 
Configapp = 
Fakeanim = 
Dumpfile = 

[Plugins]
plugin1 = 
plugin2 = 
plugin3 = 
plugin4 = 
plugin5 = 

[Externals]
ftpserv = false
ftpport = 21
updserv = false
calaunch = false
fahrenheit = false

[settings]
nxemini = false
pingpatch = false
contpatch = false
fatalfreeze = false
fatalreboot = false
safereboot = true
regionspoof = false
region = 0x7fff
dvdexitdash = false
xblaexitdash = false
nosysexit = false
nohud = false
noupdater = true
debugout = true
exchandler = true
liveblock = true
livestrong = true
remotenxe = false
hddalive = false
hddtimer = 210
signnotice = true
autoshut = false
autooff = true
xhttp = true
tempbcast = false
temptime = 10
tempport = 7030
sockpatch = false
passlaunch = false
fakelive = false
nonetstore = true
shuttemps = false
devprof = false
devlink = false
autoswap = false
nohealth = true
nooobe = true
autofake = false

I'd recommend that you change signnotice to false, this might be the reason for your problem... it's just a hunch, but, if you notice this isn't the problem... we have to look into the problem and see what's causing it exactly :)

Hi,

Problem is solved after setting signnotice to false. Logout and login from DL/FSD working perfectly :)

Many thanks for your effort

Regards

Michal, Poland