RealModScene
matezoli24

How to disable FSD disc swap?

So my problem is with these multidisc games (Batman AO, AC 4) that puts FSD in a restart loop when i start them from FSD. I know that they can be started from the file manager with no problem, but i found out that if i "unload" the "fsd plugin" the games start as normal, but than i lose the temps when i press the Guide button and the "Freestyle Home" option that are essential to me.

Question: is there a way to delete or disable only the disc swap thing from the FSD plugin?

Isn't AC4 2 disc (1 for single player 1 for multiplayer), it'll be easier for you to just delete the multiplayer disc.

As for the batman disc, correct me if im wrong but isn't the other disc a "content install", similar to GTA5, just install the content and delete the disc.

To disable the disc swap.... you can't.... it's built into fsd 2.0 and up.

However I'll bet if you enabled swap.xex or the dashlaunch autoswap, it might throw some salt into fsd's game. :) I like not being useful.

• Like 1

It shouldn't be doing that unless your selecting multiplayer in the main menu.

i don't get your point...if i want to select multiplayer from the main menu, than fsd should launch multiplayer...and if i want to select single player than fsd should launch single player...no?

but either way it loops my dash..

To disable the disc swap.... you can't.... it's built into fsd 2.0 and up.However I'll bet if you enabled swap.xex or the dashlaunch autoswap, it might throw some salt into fsd's game. :) I like not being useful.

i like your logic, but this will be the last option...will hear some other opinions but after that...let's swap that sh**  ;)

try this once fsd is booted & navigate to the following

settings

plugin settings

status

unload button

failing that the tuts section has install of multidisc tut it may hold the key

edit: check make sure your using latest dash with the newest theme  3.0b Rev775 you can find the version under credits at the other end of the settings tile scroll right

try this once fsd is booted & navigate to the following

settings

plugin settings

status

unload button

failing that the tuts section has install of multidisc tut it may hold the key

edit: check make sure your using latest dash with the newest theme  3.0b Rev775 you can find the version under credits at the other end of the settings tile scroll right

Yes, if i unload the plugin, it works, but it loads back up from itself...no way to unload forever? 

the fsd thread does not have a tut section...