RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Mike Moss

I need help getting Dashlaunch on dash 16547 for my jtag?

I got xebuild from https://mega.co.nz/#!8BlGxZTZ!dUoNm3nd04f89QkI7bJEm2ShzR0uAUbi_wO7jL2Xqhk and add Dashlaunch to my NAND then updated NAND.Next I edit the xebuild launch.ini to my liking an put on root of hdd.Last I rebooted my jtag, loaded fsd and tried to connect Xbox 360 neighborhood but it could not find jtag.If anyone knows what I did wrong/how to fix this post on this thread or skype me at: spartan_s17

I got xebuild from https://mega.co.nz/#!8BlGxZTZ!dUoNm3nd04f89QkI7bJEm2ShzR0uAUbi_wO7jL2Xqhk and add Dashlaunch to my NAND then updated NAND.Next I edit the xebuild launch.ini to my liking an put on root of hdd.Last I rebooted my jtag, loaded fsd and tried to connect Xbox 360 neighborhood but it could not find jtag.If anyone knows what I did wrong/how to fix this post on this thread or skype me at: spartan_s17

Put your launch.ini you normally use in the xebuild folder by the xebuild gui not in the files folder. (that will automatically write your launch.ini to the nand)

As the xebuild you downloaded should already have dashlaunch built in. You can go to the top right and choose edit launch.ini and it should pop up all the info from the launch.ini you previously put into the xebuild folder.

Put your launch.ini you normally use in the xebuild folder by the xebuild gui not in the files folder. (that will automatically write your launch.ini to the nand)

As the xebuild you downloaded should already have dashlaunch built in. You can go to the top right and choose edit launch.ini and it should pop up all the info from the launch.ini you previously put into the xebuild folder.

I followed ur steps i put my launch.ini where the xebuild one was then updated nand and included dashlaunch.Nexy i flashed nand and deleted dashlaunch 3.10.Then moved new launch.ini to root of hdd and installed avatar updates.sadly it did not work also what did u use to edit launch.ini.Last i saw the launch.ini was never modified, the time was still same as when i got it off my jtag.

you don't need to include launch.ini in your nand, if you put it on your HDD it's going to be used instead of the one in flash...

There is currently no officially released dashlaunch version that support 2.0.16547.0 it'll be out soon, it's currently in testing to make sure it's working the way it should...

I'd recommend waiting for the release of xeBuild GUI 2.092 (which will be when the new xebuild & dashlaunch versions are released to the public, this shouldn't be terribly long) or you can just use xebuild gui 2.091 (the official pack found over @ www.homebrew-connection.org) and building 16537 as there's no need for 16547 yet (probs never will be required anyways as all changes are live related from what i've read)