RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
stimp34

fsd3 finds games but wont load games

I set the game paths and fsd3 finds them. But when i play them an xbox error comes up and says "game could not start. try redownloading" I updated the dash to 16537 and installed the avatar data. Any help would be greatly appreaciated.

I dont know why I am having trouble with this console and hard drive (for my brother). I have my own dual nand slim and everything runs fine.

sounds like you've converted them to GoD and you didn't run x360gamehack to remove the AP Project (Anti-Piracy).

Try the games without the game on demand format and see how that goes.

If it still fails, post a copy of your launch.ini file.

i did convert them to god but i have never had to use x360gamehack before. the error also comes up with xbox original and xbla games as well.

i want them all to run god from external hdd.

try running game from internal hdd, the issue might be your external hdd.

what would be wrong with my external hdd? im STILL trying to fix this issue...also internal hdd is small. do not want to run anything off internal unless i have to.

sounds like you've converted them to GoD and you didn't run x360gamehack to remove the AP Project (Anti-Piracy).

Try the games without the game on demand format and see how that goes.

If it still fails, post a copy of your launch.ini file.

[QuickLaunchButtons]

Default = hdd:\FreeStyle\default.xex

[settings]

nxemini = true

pingpatch = true

what would be wrong with my external hdd? im STILL trying to fix this issue...also internal hdd is small. do not want to run anything off internal unless i have to.

[QuickLaunchButtons]

Default = hdd:\FreeStyle\default.xex

[settings]

nxemini = true

pingpatch = true

There could be any number of issues with your external drive, for instance; broken/bad sectors, bad formatting of it etc.

What do you recommend then? reformatting?

Since you are using a external hdd, i'd recommend switching from GOD to XEX... and yes, a reformat would be good, preferebly a slow format...

thank you for the help. I will try that now. I am using xbox image browser for 360 backups, but its not just 360 games that don't work its everything (xbla, emulators, xbox original, etc).

what do I use to put them all in xex?

also on another note. the hard drive i use for my personal dual nand rgh slim works on this jtag xbox but only find a couple games. But those games do boot and play fine.