RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Icomefromfrance

Black Ops RGH Trainers that work?

I have a RGH with FSD 3.  I have all the TU's.  when I download a trainer, I can get the instructions on how to activate the mod but nothing actually happens or it doesn't do anything.  Does anyone know of a trainer that works?  I'm trying to get this setup for an xmas gift for my son

What do you mean? This is for 360. Do I have to set a certain tu? I want one for campaign, mp, and zombies if possible

i have the older black ops 1 trainer for this one http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/release-xx-james-t-xxs-cod-tool.877931/

if u want the working bo1 one let me no. and for the record this xx james t xx trainer is the only one i have find that works on all game modes and split screen 

so is there not any for BO2 ?

yah the new one from xx james t xx bo2 works good but if u r looking for bo1 i have what u need but u need to setup plugins in dashlaunch and a pc next to u

Dashlaunch says it's not supported on my dash ?  16537

what Dashlaunch ver u using i have the dash 16537 Dashlaunch 3.10 on jtag xenon

I have a trinity board.  maybe I got an old download?  The one I downloaded had freestyle and dashlaunch built into the installer.  What the benefits of dashlunch?

the installers is old get the app u need from here on 1st page