RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
rubensyama

NEWS RELEASE FOR ANY DASHLAUNCH 3.11 ? DASH 16547 ?

Hello friends
Can anyone tell me if this under construction or already has dashlaunch 3.11
so you can finish writing my rgh.
I already have all the files to update my rgh, but the dash 16547
3.10 to dashlaunch not be compatible with kenel 16547 as shown in the photo below: :huh:

how can I also Diser you that the files are working perfectly done
on my rgh kenel to 16547 but I'm not the dashlanch to him as proof of
I'm disendo leave my video here demonstrating my updated: :unsure:

if any friend can tell me about future dashlaunch 3.11 agradesco des ja
thank you all.
sorry my english is horrible :blushing:

Already solved:
16547 dash with support for dashlaunch 3:08
as shown in the photo below all cool
Posted Image
Now I am happy my RGH can work longer updated

Already solved:
16547 dash with support for dashlaunch 3:08
as shown in the photo below all cool
Posted Image

Now I am happy my RGH can work longer updated

Uh, I'm on a Trinity, Glitch 2 on 16547 and my DL doesn't work, but yous works? What did you even do..

Uh, I'm on a Trinity, Glitch 2 on 16547 and my DL doesn't work, but yous works? What did you even do..

He's using the unofficial pack XBLS pack with a patched Dashlaunch (launch.ini) i would recommend waiting for the official one which probably will be here after the holidays... we've got tons of things to do, and cOz don't have time to update it right now, besides there's no point in updating to 16547 yet, as no games require it, the only thing that does require the latest version is those of you whom f*ck with Xbox Live and go online with a hacked machine (most likely using XBLS)

He's using the unofficial pack XBLS pack with a patched Dashlaunch (launch.ini) i would recommend waiting for the official one which probably will be here after the holidays... we've got tons of things to do, and cOz don't have time to update it right now, besides there's no point in updating to 16547 yet, as no games require it, the only thing that does require the latest version is those of you whom f*ck with Xbox Live and go online with a hacked machine (most likely using XBLS)

That's what I do..

That's what I do..

Then don't expect alot of support with this shit... those of you whom go online with a hacked Xbox 360 (RGH and/or JTAG hacked) can go to the folks that you PAY for getting this service... around here we do not appreciate ppl that go about f*ing with Xbox Live... after all, you are paying them for a service... this means you are also paying them for giving you support on their "product", around here we don't get anything for giving you support... because we don't offer you a service...

• Like 3

Then don't expect alot of support with this shit... those of you whom go online with a hacked Xbox 360 (RGH and/or JTAG hacked) can go to the folks that you PAY for getting this service... around here we do not appreciate ppl that go about f*ing with Xbox Live... after all, you are paying them for a service... this means you are also paying them for giving you support on their "product", around here we don't get anything for giving you support... because we don't offer you a service...

+1

Well no, but you do make dashlaunch updates. I use Dashlaunch to change settings on my RGH such as which speed I have the fans running at etc. Not just for going on XBLSE. I've only been on it once to make a little extra cash for Christmas. So shut up.

Be polite I have not offended anyone here  :question:
Just wanted to update my RGH
and I do not play live with it just wanted to update
I am totally against playing live with RGH
I ask that before you talk about me evaluate who I am and what I do
(I do not know what I'm doing, but I do my part)
so I'm helping my friends who have RGH in my country
and nothing more than that!
what's wrong with that?  :coffee:

Aaron Renicks you might as well forget this site exists because you will never get any help from a dev here with that attitude. The ONLY reason to update to the latest dashboard right now is to get on Live, no game require this new dashboard and will not for some time. The OFFICIAL release of updated Dashlaunch and XeBuild will be released when the team feels like releasing it, not when you bitch and whine because you want to get online.

Aaron Renicks you might as well forget this site exists because you will never get any help from a dev here with that attitude. The ONLY reason to update to the latest dashboard right now is to get on Live, no game require this new dashboard and will not for some time. The OFFICIAL release of updated Dashlaunch and XeBuild will be released when the team feels like releasing it, not when you bitch and whine because you want to get online.

I'm not asking for it to get released. I went online once and that was it. I just prefer to update to the latest constantly that way I don't have to do it whenever a game does require the update.

Everyone updates for a different reason and not just to go online. But you're too big headed to even realise that so you jump the gun and expect everyone who wants to update the sole reason as to play online when that's not the case.

Be polite I have not offended anyone here  :question:Just wanted to update my RGHand I do not play live with it just wanted to updateI am totally against playing live with RGHI ask that before you talk about me evaluate who I am and what I do(I do not know what I'm doing, but I do my part)so I'm helping my friends who have RGH in my countryand nothing more than that!what's wrong with that?  :coffee:

there's nothing wrong with that, it's just... there's no need for updating, and if you actually checked the changelogs for the updates (can be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_360_system_software#History_of_updates ) you'd know a little more about what the updates do... and generally when there is a new version needed for anything it's released officially and ALL major news sites post info about it...  

I'm not asking for it to get released. I went online once and that was it. I just prefer to update to the latest constantly that way I don't have to do it whenever a game does require the update.Everyone updates for a different reason and not just to go online. But you're too big headed to even realise that so you jump the gun and expect everyone who wants to update the sole reason as to play online when that's not the case.

No game should ever require 2.0.16547.0 as all the changes are related to Xbox Live... that's one of the reasons we don't put high priority on updating stuff right now, we are all humans... we have families which also need our attention, if you like you can use this unofficial patched shit, or you can wait for a official release... on the same topic: we do not offer you support for unofficial releases, that's up to who ever released it... the support we do offer you is for the official stuff (dashlaunch is made and released by cOz, not XBLS... which is the original source for the files that "support 2.0.16547.0") xebuild is made by the xeBuild team... Those that go with the unofficial stuff that is released by XBLS tend to be ppl that do go on xbox live with their hacked machines, so... we obviously assume that you are one of them, when there is a new version that is something you need for any games or whatnot it WILL be posted on the front page here and MANY other sites like this one (hack news related to Xbox 360 and/or other game consoles...)

Well no, but you do make dashlaunch updates. I use Dashlaunch to change settings on my RGH such as which speed I have the fans running at etc. Not just for going on XBLSE. I've only been on it once to make a little extra cash for Christmas. So shut up.

And as an answer to the above statement; no i don't make Dashlaunch updates, cOz is the author of Dashlaunch, not me...

there's nothing wrong with that, it's just... there's no need for updating, and if you actually checked the changelogs for the updates (can be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_360_system_software#History_of_updates ) you'd know a little more about what the updates do... and generally when there is a new version needed for anything it's released officially and ALL major news sites post info about it...  No game should ever require 2.0.16547.0 as all the changes are related to Xbox Live... that's one of the reasons we don't put high priority on updating stuff right now, we are all humans... we have families which also need our attention, if you like you can use this unofficial patched shit, or you can wait for a official release... on the same topic: we do not offer you support for unofficial releases, that's up to who ever released it... the support we do offer you is for the official stuff (dashlaunch is made and released by cOz, not XBLS... which is the original source for the files that "support 2.0.16547.0") xebuild is made by the xeBuild team... Those that go with the unofficial stuff that is released by XBLS tend to be ppl that do go on xbox live with their hacked machines, so... we obviously assume that you are one of them, when there is a new version that is something you need for any games or whatnot it WILL be posted on the front page here and MANY other sites like this one (hack news related to Xbox 360 and/or other game consoles...)And as an answer to the above statement; no i don't make Dashlaunch updates, cOz is the author of Dashlaunch, not me...

I came here wondering when a release was, I wasn't demanding anything to be released now. I only needed Dashlaunch because FSD3 keeps crashing and I couldn't set my Fan speed on my console since when I updated it reset the speeds.

That was literally all I came for. I went online once with XBLSE to make extra cash on Christmas presents, that was in November. 

I got balled at for nothing, I'm not buying XBLSE unless I really need to.

I understand everyone has their priorities and I wasn't here to demand an upload ASAP. I apologise to everyone if that's how it came around..

I came here wondering when a release was, I wasn't demanding anything to be released now. I only needed Dashlaunch because FSD3 keeps crashing and I couldn't set my Fan speed on my console since when I updated it reset the speeds.That was literally all I came for. I went online once with XBLSE to make extra cash on Christmas presents, that was in November. I got balled at for nothing, I'm not buying XBLSE unless I really need to.I understand everyone has their priorities and I wasn't here to demand an upload ASAP. I apologise to everyone if that's how it came around..

There's no date set for when the release is (there never is, we might decide to release it the day before the release), what you should do is look around the front page, when it's released it'll be there :)Your statement about using Xbox Live with a RGH/JTAG is the part that we don't like, no matter if you did it to earn some quick cash around christmas or whatever, we don't earn anything from making this public... for all we care we could simply keep it to ourselves, maybe share it with a few close friends... but, we don't... we release it to the public because the time is quite wasted otherwise...

There's no date set for when the release is (there never is, we might decide to release it the day before the release), what you should do is look around the front page, when it's released it'll be there :)Your statement about using Xbox Live with a RGH/JTAG is the part that we don't like, no matter if you did it to earn some quick cash around christmas or whatever, we don't earn anything from making this public... for all we care we could simply keep it to ourselves, maybe share it with a few close friends... but, we don't... we release it to the public because the time is quite wasted otherwise...

I get that but I still don't see why it's such a problem, sure you can go online and whatnot but I got an RGH just so I could play games without purchase and stuff.

I don't entirely know what else I can do with it other than modding games..

I get that but I still don't see why it's such a problem, sure you can go online and whatnot but I got an RGH just so I could play games without purchase and stuff.I don't entirely know what else I can do with it other than modding games..

It's a problem when ppl go on Xbox Live with the hacked console because it ruins the game for others when you modify your games... basically you get a unfair advantage...Pure piracy like yours isn't something we are particularly happy about etheir, but that's less of an issue...What you can do with a RGH/JTAG is pretty much endless, you have the ability to run unsigned code on it, meaning you can run whatever you want (emulators, your own games, servers etc. etc.) you can even install linux on it to use it like any computer...

It's a problem when ppl go on Xbox Live with the hacked console because it ruins the game for others when you modify your games... basically you get a unfair advantage...Pure piracy like yours isn't something we are particularly happy about etheir, but that's less of an issue...What you can do with a RGH/JTAG is pretty much endless, you have the ability to run unsigned code on it, meaning you can run whatever you want (emulators, your own games, servers etc. etc.) you can even install linux on it to use it like any computer...

Most Emulators barely work or it's impossible to find games for them, as for Linux I can't even work that.

Most Emulators barely work or it's impossible to find games for them, as for Linux I can't even work that.

Most emulators barely work... where did you get that? I can run just about everything from my xbox although my pc is prefered and to find roms. lol well your just not searching in the right place my man, it's VERY easy to find.

Also dashlaunch is built into xebuild. So if you just move the launch.ini you usually use into the xebuild folder by the gui not in the files. it will automatically add dashlaunch into your nand and it should work like a charm.

I used it and I load right into fsd like usual.

Also dashlaunch is built into xebuild. So if you just move the launch.ini you usually use into the xebuild folder by the gui not in the files. it will automatically add dashlaunch into your nand and it should work like a charm.I used it and I load right into fsd like usual.

You are sadly misstaken about how it really works on that part i'm afraid, when you use my GUI it'll copy them from "dlaunch" (if you use the default settings which specify that it should include dashlaunch) it'll also copy "launch.ini" from the main executable directory if you use the default settings (which specify that the launch.ini should be included)xebuild itself doesn't include dashlaunch, what it does however include are the dashlaunch patches...