RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
DGenerateKane

Missing Games

I ran out of room on my external drive so I plugged in another with a few games on it and set the path and FSD loaded them fine. Next time I boot FSD I go to play one of the games from the second hard drive and find it missing from the list. I go to check the paths and find it isn't listed anymore, so I fix it, and even select the manual scan button. The status shows it did scan the new games but when I enter the library the games are still missing. I tried restarting FSD as well as shutting of the xbox and turning it back on, and while the path is still present the games are still missing from the library. And yes, the scan depth is correct. So I have to boot the games through file Manager. Any ideas how to get it to read them again?

Nobody? It started showing new games added to the drive but none of the original ones. Now after starting FSD without the first drive plugged in, I had to re-add the path to it, but now none of those games ever appear in the list either, no matter how many times I choose manual scan. What the hell is going on?

do a fresh install, make sure all drives are available when settings scan paths, make sure scan depth is correct for your folder structure and while F3 is scanning and downloading art DO NOT USE THE XBOX, just leave it alone and let it do it's thing.