RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
z0oinks

NoHDMIWait

Hey guys,

Is there a settings for "NoHDMIWait" in Dashlaunch? I know it's in xeBuild, but I don't really know how to use that and I could've sworn I've seen it in dashlaunch.

I've been trying to plug my 360 in the Xbox One's "HDMI IN" port but it seems it doesn't finalize the handshake, as my 360 never boots until I plug it straight into my tv

There is no such thing in Dashlaunch no, atleast not that i know off...

It's REALLY easy to use it in xebuild, all you have to do is add "-a nohdmiwait" to the command line (or set the option to use it in whatever GUI you prefer to use)

Can someone explain me through using the XeBuildGUI then? I already have settings in my dashlaunch so I'd like to use those if I could

Can someone explain me through using the XeBuildGUI then? I already have settings in my dashlaunch so I'd like to use those if I could

just put your launch.ini on your internal HDD instead of in flash, then your dashlaunch settings will be the same as always everytime you update...xeBuild GUI don't exactly need explaining, all you need to do is tell it your cpukey, and feed it your dump... it should then set all the basic settings for you (motherboard, type of hack etc.) keep in mind it's best to use your current nand and not a retail nand...Since you want to use the extra patch you also need to check that box (obviously)

I followed a guide on how to dump my NAND and then make a new one to flash using 360 flash tool, but I've run into a problem

When I flashed my new, updated NAND, I noticed all my games were coming up as "Video DVD". I checked my DVD key and saw that the key on the flash NAND was completely different than my original dumped NAND.

I flashed back to my old NAND and now it has the right DVD key so I can play games

The thing is that I imported my old dump right into xeBuildGui (2.0.9 or something) and I can watch from the output as it switches my DVD key. Does anyone know why this is happening?