RealModScene
YONDAN

AN ERROR OCCURRED DURING THE START OPERATION(80010006)

Most of my ps3 iso images that im trying to run on my ps3 with cobra ode installed are giving my this message '' AN ERROR OCCURRED DURING THE START OPERATION(80010006) I read that this error code relates to the PS3 having trouble accessing a file.To fix this, it said to "Restore File System" in safe mode.I restored file system and it did not fix anything ? Can some please help me figure out why this error code keeps popping up and games don't start ? 

It's been a while since I had a play with the PS3's that I have, could you remind me on "do you need/use multiman" with the cobra, I've seen that error a couple of times, but as I say it's been a while since I messed with them. 

it's nothing to do with PSN is it, could you refresh me on if you can sign in with the cobra or like me your now banned. LOL ;)

(I have read there's a stealth version out but haven't had the chance to have a mess on with it)