RealModScene
sopadodu

help,and sorry for the topic...

hey guys I am gona say sorry for the topic because this as been very talked in the forums here.

But as I stil didnt get it I need to continue tu ask...

In sames such as cod gosht,batlefield 4 and gta 5 in a rgh console what is the proper way to intall the content.

Lets see an example with cod goshts?

Disc 1 multiplayer

Disc 2 campaign and textures

1ºQuestion- the disc 2 with the contents have to go or not in iso2god?

2ºQuestion-where to put exacly the disc 2 in the hddi?

3ºQuestion-if the disc 2 is passed on iso2god,when exctrated it only apears dataswhy is that?and not the content needed?

4ºQuestion-when the content its properly putted on the folder,how can you intall if you can not enter in the game,because its going to be on the content 000000000000 folder and what goes in that doesnt apear anyhere (my opinion)?

5ºQuestion-can you guys make a clear answer for this because I thing a lot of pepoal witth rgh and jtags are having this problem?

Sorry for making this so long,and many tanks to realmodecene and corrent help posters...

thanks

can't believe you've made a new post....  :huh:

I had a look over your other post and you didn't follow or do as I'd suggested by reading the link for that particular game and just carried on posting....

Answer to no.5 a lot of people are not having this issue if they simply follow what is needed to be done for a specific game, GTA, Ghost, Ass Creed. they chop and change the disks so "content" is not always on Disk 1 etc. it's a simple process to follow. 

• Like 1