RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Peter8508

Need help in $System update folder

I have updated my xbox to 16537, and all went well, but when i installed the avatar update, it crated all the files to Hdd1:/$System update( There is an image showing where the files are)FFFF005520131125190602869.bmp

Aren't these files ussualy in SysExt? 0000000020131125190709156.bmp These files were already there, i didn't moved them 

Can i delete all these files and install the avatar update again? Or this is the right place where the files should be? Or can i replace the files that are in $sytem update to SysExt/20409900

I updated through autoGG lan but when it was supposed to install the avatar update, the console rebooted and went directly to the update, and the autoGG was waiting for the freestyle

I got my avatar. 

I read some people threads and some said that when they played a game with the folder $System update inside it, they had problems such as game freezing. 

I usually don't have these $System update folders inside my games, but i will check it

Thanks for the help