RealModScene
JPizzle

Xbox One NAND Dumped

Xbox One NAND Dumped
>> Possibly the first publicly released method to dump the Xbox One nand

Konsolen Junkies has reported that the nand of the Xbox One has been successfully dumped

Posted Image

Here is their translated posting, in regard to how they did-it:

The Nand Xbox One is 4.9 GB in size and can be as in the 360 ​​dump with an SD card reader. J-runner may not be used for Dumping because it reads out the maximum of 3.5 GB of Corona. The quartz must be disabled as in the Corona V2.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Its great news to just see efforts being made towards hacking the Xbox One. 

Source: Xbox-Scene.com & http://www.konsolen-junkies.de

Sweeeeet :) Im really looking forward to this console , But it probably be a little while :) But great news indeed.

Wow, I'm waiting to buy one, but thats awesome.  Who would throw out $600 bucks and try to poke around on the mobo for a mod?  Wish I had that kind of money.

• Like 1

Well hansolo77 , IF they know what they are doing, They can save thousands of money on games & sell the service, Nothing wrong with that :) And they probably enjoy doing what they are doing :)

Sorry if my question is stupid but: why is it ''awesome'' that the NAND dumped?

Because it would be total crap if it were impossible

Lets say a jtag hack will come to xbox one, You more then likely need a nand, Just like on a xbox 360.

Kinda sucks cause we all know this leads to piracy, free games yay right? but we all suffer in the end, just like Midway, THQ and others, sure, we'll have hacked box's but nothing to play when the game developers go out of business

EDIT: The main reason I hack my box's is because I love playing emulators and the old classic games

Edited by gangrel_1313

Kinda sucks cause we all know this leads to piracy, free games yay right? but we all suffer in the end, just like Midway, THQ and others, sure, we'll have hacked box's but nothing to play when the game developers go out of business

EDIT: The main reason I hack my box's is because I love playing emulators and the old classic games

Have a look 

http://www.statisticbrain.com/xbox-statistics/

Total XBox 360 Games Sold 384,000,000  @ an average of £24 a pop = £9216,000.000

Edited by jigbim

Number of Xbox Live Subscribers 31 Million  @ average £27 per annum = 810.000.000

Whats your point? it lists 31 million accounts, but how many are paid (gold) accounts? That is not specified, I'm willing to bet a good chunk of those are silver (free) accounts.

Have a look 

http://www.statisticbrain.com/xbox-statistics/

Total XBox 360 Games Sold 384,000,000  @ an average of £24 a pop = £9216,000.000

I'm guessing that's worldwide correct? Not a whole lot considering all the different countries and developers from each country.

50% are reckoned to be "Gold" @£36 per = £558 million

£9216,000.000

Not a whole lot considering all the different countries and developers

LOL you gotta be kidding  do you realise this is results for games people are willing to purchase and certainly doesnt include shitty games from shitty developers who blame "piracy" for their downfall

Also the " i only hack my console for the purpose of" wont wash either

• Like 3

jigbim just put you straight. This is great news indeed for the scene :)

I aint been anything but straight and so far so good first step completed and i wish the guys n gals all the best on the road of enabling us to achieve what we can on the 360 full props to them