RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Camz Uno

how to fix xbox 360 not booting.

hello..i need some help with my xbox 360....it won't boot up..also trying to boot up in xell to flash nand..but it won't boot also..it's just a green light in the middle..and four green light blinking on the controller..also tried to change my hdmi cuz i have already read some thread about it but still no luck... T.T

well i guess i'm having some answer from some one.. they say it can be done by refreshing jtag mod cheap..how can i do that?

You really need to take the case off and post pictures of the motherboard. We need to see your soldering and the mod-chip installed in the console. If it's a genuine Team Xecuter product, then you will be able to get support via their forums. Here's a link explaining you to remove the case: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoUaTdfaYhg

wew...kinda hard to do this cuz i still have warranty..but just really looking for solution that will not void my warranty.maybe you would say..that i should bring it on the warranty service..well it's 5hrs driving from here...to lazy to do that.. T.T