RealModScene
Camz Uno

tutorial for nand backup? help?

hi guys..i would like to ask.if there's any tutorial for nand back up as i read on the internet? cuz i'm afraid that maybe it will come in a point the my xbox 360 would crash and i have to flash xell like that sorry i'm a noob with this so i'm asking..if do i need to backup my nand..

i have a xbox 360 freestyle dash..dash v is 3.10 kernel is 16537.

any help with this? or any tutorial..??thanks.

Boot your machine into xell and then go to the web page by typing the IP address into your browser, from there you can download your CPU key and a copy of your nand. ;)

ok i'm on it..now all i see is blue screen and some letters...it says success at the first but when i try to open the ip address of xbox on browser say's it cannot connect..and on the blue screen... it says. looking for files on local media and TFTP. and just showing trying tftp ip update etc etc.. just goin on loop

try internet explorer or chrome, or firefox, have you got the correct IP address of the machine.....

if you have your CPU key you could always use "simple nand flasher" from Swizzy and get a copy of your nand that way. ;) HERE

There's a couple of ways to get your nand ;) NAND Flasher 360 etc. 

ok about this simple nand flasher..so i'm just gonna put the default.xex and just run on my xbox and boom it will do everything? it will save my nand everything? sorry for being a noob...but thanks for helping me out ^_^

ok about this simple nand flasher..so i'm just gonna put the default.xex and just run on my xbox and boom it will do everything? it will save my nand everything? sorry for being a noob...but thanks for helping me out ^_^

Run it, follow the on screen instructions, and you're done... (it's very simple)
  • Like 1