RealModScene
ozzman39

Cant sign into live profiles help plz

Very odd issue i can sign into normal profiles but not live in fsd on the stock dash i cant sign into any if i use the home button on the remote but if i use the (sign in or out)on the screen i can sign into any of them (so its a work around) im also getting the invalid execution id error on the bottom right in fsd the errors not there on the stock dash it just has the normal TU info

this started happening when i recently re-flashed because i couldent see Xell so i re-flashed to fix it I have a Carona motherboard i also updated dashlaunch 3.10 so i tried reflashing the autoflash way with autogg and the new function in dashlaunch same problem

so i rolled back to dashlaunch 3.09 also i tried a fsd 2.xxxx same issue tried booting the 360 with just the stock dash and it still has the profile issue  

if need i can make a video to better explain please help

Carona motherboard

lastest version of fsd

dashlaunch 3.09

Kernal 16537

Update: I set the profile to autologin it works but the invalid execution id is still there

Update: tried rolling back the kernal to 16203 along with the avatar update same issue

Update 11/23/13: plugged a diffrent hard drive into it formatted it installed avatar data same issue thought it might of been something on the HD

No lol Live profiles not live my gamertag is a live profile

yes im aware u cant go on live not a newb here

Carona motherboard

lastest version of fsd

dashlaunch 3.10

Kernal 16537

Switched to Xell reloaded for Corona motherboard because the video wasn't displaying.though im not sure if it was or wasn't on there to begin with the rgh chip just might of not been hooking .after changing Xell im unable to login to a Live profile in FSD but if i go to the stock dash and click the (sign in or out) on the Dash I can. In FSD i can sign into normal profiles on the stock dash I cant sign into any with the home button i have to use the (sign in or out) on the dash then i can sign into any profiles. in fsd If you hit the home button i have the invalid execution id  error on the bottom right but not on the stock dash. I still have the issues in the stock dash if I boot completely without FSD

autologin config with a live profiles is a work around

very specific odd error lol

if need il make a video

I set the profile to autologin it works but the invalid execution id is still there

tried rolling back the kernal to 16203 along with the avatar update same issue

plugged a diffrent hard drive into it formatted it installed avatar data same issue thought it might of been something on the HD

also were talking about live profiles(gamertags) not signing into live just to be clear

u can change it on dash launch setting

I tried moving all setting completely and i still had the error