RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
FaTaLiiTYz

Profile Corrupted help!

hi, i have just setup a new jtag and i wanted to install my avatar items to my offline profile, i followed a good tutorial and everything went great, i came to transfer my profile back to the jtag but its corrupted??

i made a backup of my origional profile before altering anything and even this shows as corrupt when i transfer it back.

I am on the latest dashboard with a jasper jtag, btw i had no problems doing the same on my previous jtag on the previous dashboard

any advice welcome, thanks.

Assuming whatever mods you did were correct try a program called 360 revolution under tools>package manager,open your profile and rehash resign it. If you used something like lefluffie that program's fix(rehash) is out dated and has corrupted my stuff before.

My files corrupted when I took a phat hdd and put it on a slim and that program fixed.

Assuming whatever mods you did were correct try a program called 360 revolution under tools>package manager,open your profile and rehash resign it. If you used something like lefluffie that program's fix(rehash) is out dated and has corrupted my stuff before.

My files corrupted when I took a phat hdd and put it on a slim and that program fixed.

thanks for the info on the program 360 revolutiom, not heard of it before. I did solve my issue though so all my 11000 avatars are now working on my jtag :)