RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
LarsOss

NFS Rivals Install Tut

Just stuc with NFS. So after some google use i have a anwer for other users over the forum here.

i copied this from another site and all the credits go to the respective people i m just sharing stuff , alright.

the original post : http://www.xbox360is...-t726245p6.html

to get this working on usb ext hdd you have to

and yes you can use horizon to extract it

Step 1: Extract the ISO with Xbox Image Browser.
Step 2. Google for a program called "wxPirs" and run it.(you can use horizon as well)
Step 3. In wxPirs select the "454109C600000000" that is in the folders Content --> 0000000000000000 --> 454109C6 --> 00000002 that you extracted from the ISO.
Step 4. Extract that "454109C600000000" file and you'll keep two files: One DATA folder and a package.mft file.
Step 5. Now copy these both files into your NFS Rivals extracted ISO folder on your ext. USB HDD and overwrite if asked.
Step 6. Delete these files: Engine.BuildInfo.xex and Race.Splash.xex in your NFS Rivals folder on your ext. USB HDD.
Step 7. Have fun and credits goes to hellfire34, thnx m8 Posted Image

have fun.

wxPirs select the "454109C600000000" that is in the folders Content --> 0000000000000000 --> 454109C6 --> 00000002 that you extracted from the ISO.Extract that "454109C600000000" file and you'll keep two files: One DATA folder and a package.mft file.

Why not just put the content files where they belong? it's the same as what the console would do... (hdd1:content000.........)

yep...i think it can't be instaled on MU. only internal hd. (like bf 4). anyway the tutorial the tutorial works fines...i using it because don't have much space on internal hd.

I extracted My NFS Rivals from DISC using 'dvd extract' feature of FSD.Can you please guide me from tthere?I did the above mentioned things. When I load the game using fsd or xexmenu. Black screens appear and nothing happens. After 1 minute it says FATAL CRASH INTERCEPTED.

I dont know what does 'extract from horizon' means. I already extracted using FSD. Now what to do? The above mentioned steps aren't workingg. Maybe because I did not understand the extracting part. TELL ME FROM THE DVD EXTRACT

Thanks in advance

So I followed this guide, even though i have a 1 Tb internal drive, because if I installed the content, the game would go to a black screen. Now it gets to the part where you start driving, and then it glitches majorly and the car falls through the ground, and gets stuck. Could use some help if anyone else has had this problem. Does this on both cop or racer modes. I really would like to get this game to work, and have tried copying it many times, as my friend wants the disk back. Really stumped and curious if any one else has had this problem.

Just stuc with NFS. So after some google use i have a anwer for other users over the forum here.

i copied this from another site and all the credits go to the respective people i m just sharing stuff , alright.

the original post : http://www.xbox360is...-t726245p6.html

to get this working on usb ext hdd you have to

and yes you can use horizon to extract it

Step 1: Extract the ISO with Xbox Image Browser.

Step 2. Google for a program called "wxPirs" and run it.(you can use horizon as well)

Step 3. In wxPirs select the "454109C600000000" that is in the folders Content --> 0000000000000000 --> 454109C6 --> 00000002 that you extracted from the ISO.

Step 4. Extract that "454109C600000000" file and you'll keep two files: One DATA folder and a package.mft file.

Step 5. Now copy these both files into your NFS Rivals extracted ISO folder on your ext. USB HDD and overwrite if asked.

Step 6. Delete these files: Engine.BuildInfo.xex and Race.Splash.xex in your NFS Rivals folder on your ext. USB HDD.

Step 7. Have fun and credits goes to hellfire34, thnx m8 wink.png

have fun.

hey man thanks a lot for this tut, it worked perfectly well :)

i am having an issue with gta v, i have 2 iso files of it. i put the content files where they were supposed to b, and extracted the game into my external hdd as instructed here http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/how-to-extract-gta-v-and-copy-to-jtag-rgh.988997/page-2#post-10918367

but my problem remains, the game crashes my xbox when it comes to the text screen after the rockstar logo. All the other games work fine the problem is with this one only. Any help is appreciated. 

i hav xbox 360 E 4gb jtagged with external hdd transcend 1 TB. I use XeXmenu1.2 to play the games. 

hey man thanks a lot for this tut, it worked perfectly well :)

i am having an issue with gta v, i have 2 iso files of it. i put the content files where they were supposed to b, and extracted the game into my external hdd as instructed here http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/how-to-extract-gta-v-and-copy-to-jtag-rgh.988997/page-2#post-10918367

but my problem remains, the game crashes my xbox when it comes to the text screen after the rockstar logo. All the other games work fine the problem is with this one only. Any help is appreciated. 

i hav xbox 360 E 4gb jtagged with external hdd transcend 1 TB. I use XeXmenu1.2 to play the games.

Where did you put the content files? and, what kernel are you using? i think you MAY have to get an internal HDD for your console in order for GTA V to fully function, it's probably reading from both the game folder AND the content files at the same time, which would be why it's not working if they're on the same device, and you need more space then the Internal MU can hold, so putting them there won't work either...