RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
PiXeLbLue230

Two Disc Games Help Please ....?

Hi All,

I have been using my best friend Google and have still not found what i'm looking for (For the wize guys :p )

I have always just avoid the 2disc games as i didn't know how to install them to work but the time has come where you need to take a new path in life and on this day at this time this is the way i am going ;) .....

I'm using the New F3 ( Great work by the way, loving it) and can still not get 2 disc games to work ?? I don't class myself as a n00b as i know the in's and out's of most console stuff and have done a lot of modding work on the scene .. BUT I'm a n00b when it come to this little hiccup ....

My Path for 2 disc games are :

USB:\Xbox 360 Games\Medal of Honor Warfighter\DISC 1\DISC 2

Now i know this don't work or i would not be posting here :blink:

Any help would be great as i have itched my head so much my brain is showing :wacko:

Thanks

PiXeLbLuE230

(By the way i posted a picture of my jtag im using :) My Gears Of War Model One .. I like it ^_^ )

post-150-0-87889800-1350819927_thumb.jpg

MOH warfighter isnt a "real" 2 disk game. For Disk 1, put the content folder located on it on the root of Hdd1:. For Disk 2, use iso2god and play wherever

That's the trouble with games that's not been released yet...

Convert disc 2 to GOD format and extract disc 2 with whatever program you use to rip your game iso file (I use Backup Creator). Then inject the content from disc 1 to the content folder on your internal drive. You can then launch the game via XexMenu or File Manager in F3.