RealModScene
Itzik Hanuka

System link - problem....

hi all,

i have Q. about system link.

I eventually managed to set the Ping patch and start to download TU of "call of duty - ghosts"  (for example).

the xbox ask me where to download it, Internal memory or external device (USB HDD).

all my content are in the external device (USB HDD) - the game works fine but....... no TU Shows in the screen only when i choose the Internal memory. Does it matter?

so i download it to the internal memory and starts the game........ now when in go to the multiplayer menu ---> system link, i cant see nothing (no rooms).

why?

how can i fix it?

how can i play in sytem link (multiplayer)?

Thankx

have you done ANY research on this at all ?? there are countless posts about setting up system link in these forums , a little searching and reading will answer your questions my friend.

the first link in the forums under the  TUTS section can be found here  and it has a very helpful guide to setting up link and using it, also includes PICTURES lol. as for your TU update ... in FSD3 in the games menu if you select the game you require to update and then the options button you will be able to select manage title updates. From there it will display all updates available and you can then download the latest update and set it active, all done without having the need to say where you need it to go.

hope this helps.

• Like 1