RealModScene
datastream

screen shots in game help

I seem to be struggling a little with the in shot screen shots. I have it set up for the two shoulder buttons and when I press it's says "successful" how ever, I only seem to be able to find PNG's. after it's confirmed that it's captured them rather than the "screen shots"

What's the best way to set this up.

Posted Image

ah sorted......they are in other folders. 

Hey all so after a bit of digging around I finally found out where the new screenshot plugin sends the screenshots you take in game with the buttons you assign for it to take them.

First of all I would advice you to change it from the default back and start or your trainers wont work.

I have mine set to hold RB and press Start.

So once you have set that up play any game you want for this I'm playing Injustice and take a few shots.

Now once you have finished playing go to the FSD main screen, and connect to it via FTP, with your IP that your rgh/jtag gives you it's in the bottom left hand corner, the password and user name are both Xbox and the port is 21 unless you have changed these to something else.

Now navigate to your FSD folder in the FTP mines on my main HDD,

FSD folder/PLUGINS/userdata

In this folder are subfolders (you'll recognize it as game id folders).

In each of these game id folders are SCREENSHOTS subfolders.

Pics are located there.

For example, it you were to take retail dash screenshots, then it would be located in:

FSD/Plugins/Userdata/FFFE07D1/Screenshots/

or a dashlaunch screenshot:

FSD/Plugins/Userdata/FFFE011D/Screenshots/