RealModScene
croize

call of duty ghost

Hey guys, I was trying to install call of duty ghost, I did like this, I did dvd2 to a normal GOD, Copied it the normal way into a usb where my games are, Extracted dvd 1 with exiso gui, Located content folder and uploaded the file to content into xbox internal hd , But when i try to launch game , It still ask for dvd1, Any help appricated,  Thanks.

sorry my bad what you need to do......

ISO2GOD Disk 1 this is for multiplayer and then xbox back up creator for disk 2 for single player...

My bad, the games are all over the shop at the minute..

correct...sorry about getting mixed up there in my original post. 

ISO2GOD disk 1 and put that any where you like, and then if you want to play single player extract disk 2 "contents" to your 00000000 etc. 

;)

You think they'd have some continuity with the layouts of the games...they don't make it easy for us....lol

I have tried this but xbox back up creator wont open disc 2 as its says it cant see the disc type. so  i used iso2god for disc 2 and put it in the content/000000000000000000 on the xbox hd and it wont run. its showing up twice on fsd3 in my 360 games tab. disc one will open but always mentions downloading the content pack and disc 2 wont boot from fsd3

You can't do it like that... right click on the iso and make sure it isn't read only. But you have to extract the contents folder. If xbox back up creator won't work there's image browser and other tools you can use.

sent from my iphone5

all sorted now, tried a different version on image browser and its working now

one final question, when image browser is finished what do i do with all the other folders and files apart from the contents one, are they needed at all