RealModScene
Vorme

System Link doesn't enable

Hello,

I have a Xbox 360 Phat with Jasper board rgh. I changed FSD 3 some times, changed skin, reset many times fsd settings. The port 1000/1001 tests, jqe360 login are ok. But when I open the menu with ( X ) button, the "System Link" option doesn't light up, remains light gray without possibility to select. I tried other ports like 3072/3071, 10001/10011 but happens the same. 

The tests was made with COD BO, COD BO2, COD Ghosts, Diablo 3

In the same LAN I have other Xbox 360. Slim, Trinity with rgh. This console connects on System Link successfully, like any tutorial.

Can someone help with this?

Thanks.

• Like 1

I had this problem on cod ghosts. I updated dashlaunch from 3.07 to 3.10 and it was okay after that. Not sure it will help but U should try it. 

Hi, I have just tried to unload FSD Plugin and load again. Now the System Link option is ok.

How can i install dashlaunch 3.11 when the latest kernel 2.0.16547.0 isnt supported by it?

it is

Then why cant i enable system link?

Dashlaunch have nothing to do with system link, what it does have is a patch to remove the 30ms ping limit and the encryption keys used for the communication...Have you tried unloading and loading the F3 plugin? and are you sure you're using the LATEST F3?

Dashlaunch have nothing to do with system link, what it does have is a patch to remove the 30ms ping limit and the encryption keys used for the communication...Have you tried unloading and loading the F3 plugin? and are you sure you're using the LATEST F3?

Yes i am using the latest F3. And yes i have tried unloading and loading the F3 plugin. Within dashlaunch i check ping patch enabled and devlink disabled this is it i think, or is there more i should do within dashlaunch? Please tell me.

Yes i am using the latest F3. And yes i have tried unloading and loading the F3 plugin. Within dashlaunch i check ping patch enabled and devlink disabled this is it i think, or is there more i should do within dashlaunch? Please tell me.

That should be all you need to do in dashlaunch...Have you checked that the ports are connectable and all that for LiNK? and does your console show up on the website? (http://link.jqe360.com/)

That should be all you need to do in dashlaunch...Have you checked that the ports are connectable and all that for LiNK? and does your console show up on the website? (http://link.jqe360.com/)

Ports are port forwarded in router so they should be reachable.

JPizzle already said in other topic that system link only is clickable when i have a game that supports system link. I havent tried that yet

• Like 1

Ports are port forwarded in router so they should be reachable. JPizzle already said in other topic that system link only is clickable when i have a game that supports system link. I havent tried that yet

There is a check you can do also to see that the connection to the server is working, if it isn't then that's something you need to look into ;)

There is a check you can do also to see that the connection to the server is working, if it isn't then that's something you need to look into ;)

Yes i have tried that test within F3 already. All is passed correctly. Thank for your support m8

Hallo,

what port is correct for system link over jqe360!? I have latest dashboard.

in settings i have port 3074 and 3074, this is ok!?

When i

Best regards

Tnx for help

Yes i have tried that test within F3 already. All is passed correctly. Thank for your support m8

Ok, so the test passes, but you still can't play on LiNK? when you start a System LiNK enabled game the Guide menu should have an option for you related to LiNK, if it's disabled it means that the game you are trying to play isn't registered as beeing LiNK Compatible, in those cases you need to contact an admin if the game isn't listed already provide a screenshot with the System Link option in the game and supply the TitleID, if the game is in the lists but it's still not working, look for another version of the game or ask the admins for the TitleID used...

Hallo,

what port is correct for system link over jqe360!? I have latest dashboard.

in settings i have port 3074 and 3074, this is ok!?

When i

Best regards

Tnx for help

It doesn't really matter terribly much, what matters is that you can't have the same port for both Data and Broadcast, you also have to have the same ports forwarded/opened in your router