RealModScene

Hello guys!I have a problem. I want to play COD Ghosts, everything works well until I run the game and wanted to press SYSTEM LINK. I can't press it, SYSTEM LINK button is in light grey colour, so I don't know where is the problem. I'm running F3 via XeXmenu, games are on my external hard drive. LiNK test works well, everything passed, also ports, I am logged in jqe360.com on website (remember me is checked) and in F3 also, but still not working, even title updates are downloaded so I am really pissed of at the moment. Please help me fix this.Greets!

I think that ports are ok because everything passed, but I am not sure that I have made everything well on router settings, so if someone knows how to deal with Linksys router settings let me know ;)

Hello guys!I have a problem. I want to play COD Ghosts, everything works well until I run the game and wanted to press SYSTEM LINK. I can't press it, SYSTEM LINK button is in light grey colour, so I don't know where is the problem. I'm running F3 via XeXmenu, games are on my external hard drive. LiNK test works well, everything passed, also ports, I am logged in jqe360.com on website (remember me is checked) and in F3 also, but still not working, even title updates are downloaded so I am really pissed of at the moment. Please help me fix this.Greets!

you can try to unload you fsd plugin,restart your fsd and load again bro...its working for me

I also have this problem.

The first time I wanted to play on system link I configured my modem router and I opened a port for TCP /UPD and registered on xboxunity.net and everything worked fine until I started cod bo2 and pressed Xbox menu button and I found the system link is grayed out so I couldn't play

And yes I have the latest TU installed

I also have this problem.

The first time I wanted to play on system link I configured my modem router and I opened a port for TCP /UPD and registered on xboxunity.net and everything worked fine until I started cod bo2 and pressed Xbox menu button and I found the system link is grayed out so I couldn't play

And yes I have the latest TU installed

Delete the syslink.dat file and it should download a new one, if it still don't work, make sure you are using a up-to-date FSD Plugin

Sorry I bothered you brother but I have only one question

Is syslink.dat = syslink.xu ?

And if it's not then where can I find it ?

I know you're crazy busy but I hope you'll reply

no, xui/xur isn't the same as .dat, it's in UserData in Plugins... if memory serves me right...

How do I update FSD plugins ?

Using aurora 0.5b by the way

Aurora 0.5b comes with the latest plugin, so that's not the issue then...

I did what you told me to do but it didn't work

Is there any other way ?

Did it redownload the file on console restart?

Sent from my SM-G903F

Actually it worked but when I join a room and and play the game says unable to join

Why is that ?

Connection problem or missing dlc/wrong tu

Sent from my SM-G903F

Connection problem like what?

I have the right TU but there is no dlc and I don't think It's because of the dlc

It's a virtual network, alot of things can cause a connection problem between you and the person you're trying to connect to (the one that's hosting the game)