RealModScene
AlvaroRulzZ

What is happening to System LiNK?

Every 5-10 minutes the game kicks you out of the room and when you need to search a new room its very slow.

It's impossible to play and isnt a recently problem.

Will someone try to fix it?

same here..i noticed this after cod ghost link is up...now i cant even play more than 10minutes in system link..always get kick out of the room

i have been having similar problem not only do i get kicked from the game i get booted back to main lobby of link

Yes, that is what I said, and is really annoying.Should we come back to XBSLink?

it has a lot of traffic to it with the new release, the servers are under immense load, I've never seen a game so far with 2 out of 3 public rooms full, just the way of the walk at the minute with everyone hammering the game and the servers. 

• Like 1

it has a lot of traffic to it with the new release, the servers are under immense load, I've never seen a game so far with 2 out of 3 public rooms full, just the way of the walk at the minute with everyone hammering the game and the servers. 

Can we support you with Link? 

And is there any way (no programm skills) to get GTA online work on link?