RealModScene
DrunkenNinja

Can't enter a game in System Link unless it's my own creation

I am running FSD 3 Rev 775, Dashlaunch 310 (535) and I have Devlink (disabled), ping patch (enabled) and Contpatch is set to (off), I also ensure that I have the latest TU for any game I want to use on Link, I have tried to enter system link with the FSD plugin (enabled and disabled) but neither help. This is a Dual Nand console.

I have run the test in FSD and it's all clear with my ports open and upnp enabled, I can get into the system link menu from the home button and enter lobby rooms, I can even go go back to the game open system link and see the lobby I have joined, but thats as far as I can go as when I click to connect to the game I always get an error message, strangely I can create rooms where others can join fine.

I really did try to research this but I could not find a solution. Does anyone have any ideas where I might be going wrong?

Many thanks!!!

I only can play games on systemLink as long as it has no title updates.

Whenever a title update releases, i cant join any game.

the steps that i follow:

I join a room on systemlink pressing the xbox center button, than i try to find a game through "find games" on Diablo III, per example.

I can´t see any game room over there.

When i used to use tituel update 0, i could join and play any game over here.. what should i do?