RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Shuraim Ahmet

connecting link to a wired modem

Hey guyz is it possible to connect link through a wired modem instead of wireless modem for faster connections during mltiplayer games?

Cheers

Hey guyz is it possible to connect link through a wired modem instead of wireless modem for faster connections during mltiplayer games?Cheers

Of course, the settings that you do with wireless are the same as with wired (when it comes to port forwarding etc.) it's actually recommended that you use a wired connection rather then a wireless one because wireless is slower and less reliable (it's easy to lose signals etc. causing major problems)

Thanx guyz. There's one more problem but not related to gaming guess u guyz can help me sort this one out too.... We use wifi for our notebook pcs at home and on my pc my internet sucks though on my siblings' pcs the same network works super fine. Can u guyz plz suggest me wat could be the problem.

Cheers

It could be many things, most commonly is that your computer is full of crap (old temporary internet files, adware, spyware, viruses etc. etc.) try clearing out temporary internet files... personally i use CCleaner for that... (you can find it for free on www.piriform.com)

If this doesn't help, try checking for viruses using your antivirus software, and perhaps also malwarebytes: http://www.malwarebytes.org/

It could be many things, most commonly is that your computer is full of crap (old temporary internet files, adware, spyware, viruses etc. etc.) try clearing out temporary internet files... personally i use CCleaner for that... (you can find it for free on www.piriform.com)If this doesn't help, try checking for viruses using your antivirus software, and perhaps also malwarebytes: http://www.malwarebytes.org/

Problem Resolved I had a G router thats y e'wuz buggin' me. Thanx mate anyway.