RealModScene
mossman70

COD Ghost TU???

Hi,

Just scanning through jqe360 for latest TU's and it shows there's one out for COD Ghosts already at 103.4mb, which from the media ID is disc one.

Any ideas what this one's for?

Cheers :thumbsup:

Title Updates are mostly for fixing things :-) lol

I went inside this file and it looks like preparation for upcomming DLC.

Title Updates are mostly for fixing things :-) lol

I went inside this file and it looks like preparation for upcomming DLC.

Yeah know wot ya mean about the TU's being for fixin bugs and stuff but Ghost's not out until 5th Nov worldwide so as we stand we don't know what its supposed to fixing and this TU wont even be out over live either???

Cheers

There will be list of changes, but i'm sure it's focused on DLC. It adds place for bonus maps in maps list.

i don't know....my friend download from live.....and upload on mega for me.......i just download it and upload on jqe.....don't know what are the changes.  (sorry my english)

Yeah know wot ya mean about the TU's being for fixin bugs and stuff but Ghost's not out until 5th Nov worldwide so as we stand we don't know what its supposed to fixing and this TU wont even be out over live either???Cheers

It might be available on Xbox Live before release, it happens all the time... idk about this early ahead, but... when i bought GOW3 i got it the day before launch it was already updating, ppl working in game stores MAY already have access to the game... or... ppl writing reviews etc. for the games... those ppl can easily go online and get the updates before the game is released to the public if the developers found and fixed a bug after the game development deadline...(the games are ussually done over a month before they're "released" to the public, that is to be able to create all the discs etc. in time to send to stores etc. so they can actually release the game...)
  • Like 1

It might be available on Xbox Live before release, it happens all the time... idk about this early ahead, but... when i bought GOW3 i got it the day before launch it was already updating, ppl working in game stores MAY already have access to the game... or... ppl writing reviews etc. for the games... those ppl can easily go online and get the updates before the game is released to the public if the developers found and fixed a bug after the game development deadline...(the games are ussually done over a month before they're "released" to the public, that is to be able to create all the discs etc. in time to send to stores etc. so they can actually release the game...)

Swizzy I see where your coming from pal, makes sense. 

Thanks

I'm downloading the TU, but before it ask downlaod to.. internal of usb. But when i select usb it don't start downloading.

When i pres a to internal is start to download. Is there a way i can install tu's to my external HD?

I'm downloading the TU, but before it ask downlaod to.. internal of usb. But when i select usb it don't start downloading.When i pres a to internal is start to download. Is there a way i can install tu's to my external HD?

Only if it's been configured by the console to have a virtual memory unit (USBMU present on it)

I have a problem with system link in ghosts. The system link is gray (not active) in the x guide menu but in other games every thing is okay, i can join and play, any1 know why?? please hlp!

I've figured it out. I had an old version od dash launch 3.07. When i updated to 3.10 everything plays perfect. But still i don't see the extinction mode :p.

Cheers m8s

You have to play a few missions of the campaign for the extintion mode to become unlocked.