RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
croize

Call of duty ghosts install

Hey, How do i install call of duty ghost on xbox ? As i understand, Its no diffrent then install gta V proper , Can someone confirm its same install route ? If so np :) Thanks.

Thanks buddy , Was worried a bit , Some people said its hard , But after a little reading i found out it was same as gta v :) I been looking forward this game for a long time , Gta v was a big hit tho :) Anyways have fun playing & gl :D 

It's running, thank you.

Can you help me how to install another language, Portuguese :D

I've tried copy portugues folder to inside of game folder, It's start in portuguese but ends with an error, something like "content not installed"

Thank you!

Hey guys, ghost doesnt start. I did the following steps:

1.) Extracting the content of dvd2 into the Call_of_Duty_Ghost folder on my HDD. ( <HDD>/Call_of_Duty_Ghost/(content of dvd2))

2.) Tried to start the game with fsd 3.0 (the first ghost-screen was displayed and i was asked to install the game).

3.) I agreed, but the question repeated.

Can someone help me? By the way, i got no more space on my internal hdd (only 4gb :( ). I want to start the game from my external hdd.  thanks ;-)