RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Supersnail

No "Freestyle Home" on guide

I tried to update to 402 but it crashed every time it tried to launch, so I downgraded to 375. Now, Instead of having "Freestyle Home" when I press the guide button, all I get is "Xbox Home". I have used the FSD installer to re-install as well as a straight copy of the files from a usb drive with xexmenu, but no joy. This really sucks because now in order to get back to FSD I have to either re-boot the box, or launch it from xexmenu through the retail dash

I think this might even screw up link, but I haven't tried that yet.

Also, the FSD installer that I have only installs 375 When I choose to download the latest version, not 402

I tried to update to 402 but it crashed every time it tried to launch, so I downgraded to 375. Now, Instead of having "Freestyle Home" when I press the guide button, all I get is "Xbox Home". I have used the FSD installer to re-install as well as a straight copy of the files from a usb drive with xexmenu, but no joy. This really sucks because now in order to get back to FSD I have to either re-boot the box, or launch it from xexmenu through the retail dash

I think this might even screw up link, but I haven't tried that yet.

Also, the FSD installer that I have only installs 375 When I choose to download the latest version, not 402

Try downloading the latest version manually and installing that... it's really not hard...

you can find it here: http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/2090-f3-rev-775/

OK, I installed 775 and all is well except I can't use any skins. I am particularly fond of Dream Theme and Dash RT, but it causes FSD to reboot to a black screen. I have to delete the skin file with xexmenu to get back to the default skin. That is the subject for another topic I suppose.

OK, I installed 775 and all is well except I can't use any skins. I am particularly fond of Dream Theme and Dash RT, but it causes FSD to reboot to a black screen. I have to delete the skin file with xexmenu to get back to the default skin. That is the subject for another topic I suppose.

Tried making sure you have the LATEST version of them (that hopefully supports rev 775)?