RealModScene
wabashman

How to put XBLA on your jtagged xbox

heres a quick tutorial on how to get XBLA onto your jtagged xbox 360.

items needed:

jtagged xbox 360

yaris swap - Yaris-Swap-v0.9-Beta-3-.rar

your xbla, downloaded or whatever

steps:

1) open up yaris swap

2) hit the open folder button and navigate to your XBLA

3) start up the jtag and obtain the IP address for it and put that into yaris swap as well as 'xbox' and 'xbox' for the username and password.

4) tick the send via FTP box.

5) click hex mod/yaris swap options button

6) sit back and relax and let it do its thing

if you cant/dont want to FTP:

1) open up the folder as step 1 and 2 state.

2) click the hex mod/yaris swap options button

3) let it do its thing

4) copy the XBLA files over to a USB stick

5) copy the files on the USB stick to content/00000000000000 folder

• Like 1

could someone please help me im a noob and just recently had xbox jtagged want to put xbla games on but i cant do it please help

could someone please help me im a noob and just recently had xbox jtagged want to put xbla games on but i cant do it please help

youtube it. how to put xbla on jtag xbox.

I cant get ´none´ of XBLA files work with my RGH modded box, can someone please help?

My console is modded with Demon DUAL NAND, and i have made it boot straight to fsd with dashlaunch 3.09.

Every homebrews and 360 games work and shows up in fsd (they are in hdd1/Games) , but none of the "loaded" XBLA:s wont show up, and wont start even with file manager? I have allready try to use XM360, cause i was thinking that its because that they are locked or something, but XM360 wont either show the files...

XBLA Files are located: hdd1/content/0000000000000000/1234567/000D0000/file i think this is the right place for xbla:s?

I have used filezilla to transfer the files, cause i can´t use content manager or similar, cause i have only mac right now.

I have couple xbla games what i bought before modding, and they are listed and working fine..

If i start console without chip, it offers me system update, can i update or can they somehow see that i have something weird in my console, and do i get banned? i cant remember what is system firmware right now, but i think it´s quite new.

!! It´s working now!!  problem was that Filezilla was in ascii mode, it´s have to be binary!

• Like 1