RealModScene
datastream

Battlefield 4

xbox back up creator or Xbox Image Browser I would use. this is for the content folder (From Disk 1), the xex you want from disk 2 to run it

Just use xbox backup creator and extract the contents folder from Disk 1 and then put that on your hard drive HDD:content0000000000000000454109BA

And then ISO2GOD Disk 2 and put that on your USB or where ever....

Extracted disc 1 as xex and FTP Content below to Jtag internal Hdd Content folder.Hdd:Content0000000000000000454109BA00000002454109BA00000000 1,902,648 KB  (HD content)extract disc 2 as xex or god (I used xex) and place where you like.

I don't have any Internal Hdd, only flash.

I have made a 32 gig usb pen, so i'm clear that's name is USB01/content ?

Or is this wrong?

It needs to be formatted in your 360 (Create a partition if you like) "copy content to the 32GB usb drive you have there... (USBMU0:)" 

i would like to give it a try with this.

i used exiso to extract both iso's, i guess its the same as using xbox backup creator. I am lost at this point "and then put that on your hard drive HDD:content0000000000000000454109BA"

when i look at my external HDD i dont have a 454109BA-folder. Can i manually add this folder?

did you extract Disk 1 using xbox back up creator....and extracted "content" 

Posted Image

@ Sanderman, use xbox back up creator and go to image tools > image browser > file open image file > select your ISO (Disk one in this case) extract it some where. 

You should then have a folder like the picture above - copy content ;)

Format a USB stick if you like using the 360 and then you'll see "content" etc. (Do you not have a hard drive attached to the machine? where are you running FSD from)

Oke, let start over :-)

This is my file map structure on my Xbox Posted Image (Hope you can see the image)

I have my a USB stick 32 gig format on xbox 360

I have used xbox backup creator on DVD1, and than i used GOD for DVD2

Than what i did is copy the content folder from DVD1 to usbmu0content0000000000000000454109BA00000002 and the file name:454109BA00000000

can't see the image, but that is correct, then you should have copied everything from disk 2 to you drive (some where it doesn't matter) then run the game from Disk 2 default xex.....

What dashboard are you on, dashlaunch and FSD version, are they all up too date......

ok, little f*ckt up but i'm clear out now. Update finally my kernel and dashboard version to 2.0.16537.0. I had a old version of Xexbuild.GUI from you're tutorials :-) So start over again and now it's working fine to me.. Testing right now.

All of my games working except BF

Did you update your dashlaunch as well...? What version of that are you on. You could try and disable....unload dash launch and try running it from xex menu. Just make sure your console is not allowed to connect to live under parental settings etc.

sent from my iphone5

Yes, latest dashlaunch, yes latest kernel 2.0.16537. Used Xebuld for this. Download dashboard avatars & dashfiles, than hit the generate hack image file. And back on my xbox with nand flasher for 360 dump the nand back.At my xbox it says now that kernel and dashboard ar 2.0.16537 so thats correct.

So i give up for Battlefield :-). Only problem no is that my Xbox Live ID can't sign in to FSD. Before no problem, no it's come with a error. I think dashlaunch blockd it, but don't no the settings..

you can run dashlaunch, and check settings etc. go to default dashboard and run xex menu, and then go to where dashlaunch is installed and run the default xex of dashlaunch, don't forget to save the launch.ini when your finished with the settings. ;) or run dashlaunch from FSD 

What error or you getting when you try and sign in.....and what happens when you run BF4...disk 2.....still the same, did you try running it with dashlaunch "un-loaded" ?

No i don't try it with dashlaunch un loaded. I give up :-) No i'm playing for Ghost.

That works fine, copy HD content to internal usb stick (xbox format) and start.. Works great. so i don't know what's wrong with BF4 download for me  :unsure: .. Thnks for you're help. I''m really smarter now, and understand my Xbox much more  :thumbup:  The error wat logic, i went to try login on Live instead for link. Lucky dashlaunch blockd it. That whas the error. Thnks man

maybe have a fresh download of BF4, always worth a shot I guess. 

And yes that's what dashlaunch will do to stop the console from connecting to Live, I'd also go in to parental settings (stock board dash) and block the ability to create a live profile and also connecting to live... ;)

Hi everyone i have been looking for a way to play this game on my rgh whiteout internal hardrive i got some good news it worked finally here is it guys u need to extract the hd content file whit horizon and then copy past all the extracted files from hd content to dvd 2 ripped folder and replace old file if asked and then run the game from fsd or whatever whe the game lunch it will ask u to install he mandatory content just say yes and go to compange and play the game will not loop loading it will load u will be impressed pls share tis methode on the net and spreed it, i wish i had good internet i would share it already made up just copy past on ur game folder and play the game so anyway here is another vid that show the methode pls share this and add this in the main thread now we can play this game whiteout internal hdd. enjoy everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5hizy2_HKU

May be Late to post, But it may Help

• 1st thing 41st, i have the JTAG files, Copy Both DVDs, 
  • Got the same loading issue >> Freeze
  • i download the HD Texture Pack >> Add it on the Content00000000000
  • Back to BF4 Folder >> DVD1 is Multi >> i delete it as i need to try the Compaign now >> Lunch The Game >> Works Perfectly.

Regards

Got a fix finally with no bullsh** ...

Copy content folder(which is basically your hd content) to a usb or pendrive

KEEP IN MIND THAT MAKE NO OTHER FOLDER. JUST COPY CONTENT FOLDER DIRECTLY IN USB.

Plug usb to your xbox and go to storage and usb drive.

Now open apps and games and scroll down to hd content bf4 (1.9 gb file) and press y.

Now don't copy, instead MOVE it to your hard drive.

NOW OPEN YOUR XEX MENU AND GO TO HDD AND LAUNCH YOUR GAME BY DEFAULT.XEX.

WORKS FINE..