RealModScene
datastream

Battlefield 4

I have read all over the internet, xbox game extract disc 1.. copy the content to internal and than GOD disc 2.

Start it and play all night. 

Just as i did with GTA5. Only on BF it's says when i start disc 2.. Install 2 gig. choose some HDD (have 4 gig factory, and USB pen with 32 Gig)

But it's not working.. Loop at the loading screen..

Also i read there is NO solution for 4 gig factory xbox. is this correct?

What do you mean, no solution for 4 gig ...............you'll need a hard drive attached to it....have you got one ?

Just use xbox backup creator and extract the contents folder from Disk 1 and then put that on your hard drive HDD:content0000000000000000454109BA

And then ISO2GOD Disk 2 and put that on your USB or where ever....

Then when you run it, run it from Disk 2. 

• Like 1

What do you mean, no solution for 4 gig ...............you'll need a hard drive attached to it....have you got one ?

Just use xbox backup creator and extract the contents folder from Disk 1 and then put that on your hard drive HDD:content0000000000000000454109BA

And then ISO2GOD Disk 2 and put that on your USB or where ever....

Then when you run it, run it from Disk 2. 

I've already used xbox backup creator for Disk1, And then ftp the file's to with disk?

With FTP my only drive's i havePosted Image

So don't know anymore with map to place.

Making Disc2 into GOD is redundant, i guess it's the multiplayer disc similar to BF3...

What you need to do is just extract disc2 and copy "content" to HDD: or to the 32GB usb drive you have there... (USBMU0:)

I had to extract contents from Disk 1.... :unsure:

Maybe Disk 1 is the multiplayer one then? i don't really remember which it was with BF3... etheir way, the content folder is in one of them, that's the multiplayer one... and just copy that to the directory i mentioned ^

Making Disc2 into GOD is redundant, i guess it's the multiplayer disc similar to BF3...

What you need to do is just extract disc2 and copy "content" to HDD: or to the 32GB usb drive you have there... (USBMU0:)

Hey Swizzy, hey all. Having probs with this and Swizzy's advice on the external HDD helped me before.. but this time I've come up empty.

Specs:

4gb Corona

1TB external USB

Freestyle 3 (latest build)

Dashlaunch (I'm going to say 2-3 versions older, 3.06 or .07, whichever build came with the newest Fresstyle)

File Structure of extracted discs:

USB0:GamesBattlefield 4Disc 1

USB0:GamesBattlefield 4Disc 2

Manually copy/pasted Disc 1DataContents000's454109BA and pasted this folder into:

USBMU0:Content000's

This process was exactly the same as what I did with GTA 5 which worked perfectly.

I have also unlocked the DLC with XM360 (tried leaving it be, and unlocking it, both did not work)

I launch the single player mode via Disc 2's default.xex. I am prompted to install the HD textures. System offers me to chose my drive, I chose my 32gb configured partition.

I get the start menu, select campaign. Then I am just hanging out with a picture of a tree while it loads endlessly.

Seems like a lot of other people had success with the method I just described. Is this a M$Dash version (I think I'm 16203) or a Dashlaunch issue?

Any suggestions, tips, help etc will be appreciated!

Where did you copy Disk one "contents" too....?

Hey Datastream.

I ripped both DVDs using exISO and put the contents into my USB0:Games dir. The structure is:

USB0:GamesBattlefield 4Disc 1 (<-all ripped disc 1 content here, disc 2 in same dir)

I then used the Freestyle Dash File Explore and copied the HD textures pack folder in Disc 1 and pasted a copy into my USBMU0:Content000's directory.

I would just copy the "contents" folder from Disk 1 > USBMU0:Content0000000000000000454109BA

Hey Datastream,

Thanks but that's what I did. The only thing in the Disc 1Contents folder is:

Disc 1Content000s454109BA00002 [serial number file]

It's a single 1.8gig file with a long ass serialized number, tucked into your typical DLC style directory tree on that Disc 1. So I did duplicate the tree in my USBMU0contentzeros directory.. same as always, but this time..

she no like.

That's what's confusing me when you say you duplicated it onto your USB drive. I'd delete that stuff from there and just leave disk 2 on it, and then restart and scan again and then try and play it from disk 2 (after deleting your duplicate disk one contents from the USB drive and leaving the USBMU one alone) you also say that you copied some HD texture pack over...???

So in other words, leave Disk 1 contents alone on your USBMU drive and delete it from your USB drive. 

I guess I should be more clear - I have no internal HDD, only the 4gb flash memory that the corona came with.

I have a single 1tb external HDD mounted via USB. The drive has a 32GB partition created by the xbox as a memory unit, the other 920 some-odd GBs are used as general storage for ripped discs. One drive with 2 partitions. I have always run my box like this and haven't had an issue with DLC or XBLA titles in the past until now.

So currently I have the ripped discs on USB0:GamesBattlefield 4

The DLC content is installed on the same drive, but in the MU partition, USBMU0:Content000sGame ID002... etc

I have a stock LD16 (?) DVD Rom and can't run burned discs. I rip all ISOs using exISO-GUI. Does this make sense?

Thanks again.

Yeah cool. Stick the content folder from disk one in the partition that was formatted using the 360.... n did you say you copied it or duplicated it to the other partition. If so delete it. N what about this hd content...??

sent from my iphone5

Yeah I tried this and it didn't work... deleted all the games content of the external and just left the content piece / HD texture pack file on the MU partiton and ran disc 2 default.xex off a 8gig USB thumbstick. Still didn't work.

Any other suggestions are appreciated... I just read that the single player campaign sucks and without system link I'll probably just pass on this.

But there's still my OCD to deal with which is demanding I figure out why the damn thing won't work :)

I never used it and mine works. Ive been reading about it. Seems like it's for people to use who have not download disk 2 and want to play it. Try removing it.

sent from my iphone5

Can anybody make a youtube movie :-) Dvd 2 is no content folder. Only on dvd 1.

Rip with xbox backup creator, upload it to usb01/000's/(folder name)

start dvd2, but don't work for me.

Extracted disc 1 as xex and FTP Content below to Jtag internal Hdd Content folder.Hdd:Content0000000000000000454109BA00000002454109BA00000000 1,902,648 KB  (HD content)extract disc 2 as xex or god (I used xex) and place where you like.